Oh, But You're An Explosion

The Pinky-Promise of Doom.

I was plotting to find a way to get that pinky-promise from Oli.

It might not seem like that big of a deal to some people, but an unfinished pinky-promise to me is like the end of the world. A broken one is like the end of the universe. I take these things very very seriously obviously and I think Oli caught on to that.

"What are you doing?" Erin muttered, peeking over my shoulder.

I quickly moved my cell phone. "Would you chill out? I'm just setting a reminder for my mom's birthday next week," I hissed, closing my phone and shoving it under some papers that were on the counter.

While that was true I was also thinking of a way to get Oli to give me the pinky-promise. The only way I could think was to wait until he was batshit wasted, asleep, or passed out. I was leaning more towards wasted because then he'd at least be coherent enough to remember that I had, in fact, finished the pink-promise of doom.

Yes, I named it.
The Pinky-Promise of Doom.
I have too much time on my hands.

"Yeah, sure," she laughed, hopping up on the counter and smiling at a guy that walked through the door.

"Oh, shut up," I muttered, rolling my eyes and shuffling some papers together. I was trying to look busy so she'd go away, but she was obviously having some issues because her face was contorted oddly. I laughed and dropped everything I was doing to give her all of the attention she was so obviously wanting. "What's wrong with you, hottstuff?"

"You can't tell Adam," she muttered quickly.

I nodded. "Alright." Why the fuck would I tell Adam anything?, I thought, rolling my eyes. He wasn't exactly the first person I ran to when I found something out. We were friends, but we weren't that close. I was closer with Trisha surprisingly.

"I think I might be-"

"Pregnant?" I finished, wide-eyed.

She nodded quickly. "Yeah, that."

I gulped. "Have you tried, you know, a pregnancy test?" I muttered.

"What about a pregnancy test?" Oli chimed in, walking over and sitting on my lap.

I pushed him off. "It's none of your business, now go!" I yelled, already annoyed with his presence.

"You think you're pregnant, don't you?" he asked Erin. She quickly nodded again, obviously lost for words, and Oli sighed. "I'll be right back," he muttered, standing up and walking out of the store.

I watched him walk away.

"What the hell?"

"I'm not too sure," Erin said honestly, both of us still watching the door that he had disappeared through.

[--]

"Erin? You okay in there?" I asked, knocking on the door.

I hearda muffled sigh. "We have to wait five minutes."

"Ugh. Great," I muttered, walking into the living room where Oli was sitting on the couch, watching the shitty tv the hotel had. "Five more minutes."

"I could've told you that," he laughed, flicking through the channels.

"Oh, I'm sure," I laughed. "With all of those pregnancy scares you've had, huh? I can't even imag-"

"No. With all of the pregnancy scares girls have had. They'll be on tour with us for a while, we'll bang them, and they'll freak out and try and get all of our time and money. Really, it's become a game. We tally up who had the most "scares" and whoever, by the end of tour, gets the most wins," he stated simply, continuing to flip through channels.

I moved around awkwardly on the shit couch that we were sitting on, a spring poking me in the back. "Um, okay. Sounds like fun?" I was trying to sound interested, but really I was trying not to get an unwanted colonoscopy with a motherfucking couch spring.

"What? What the hell are you doing?" Oli asked incredulously, looking at me oddly.

"These damn," I started, moving again, "these springs are trying to get to know me a little bit better than I'd like and it's- ouch!" I shouted, jumping off of the couch and landing on top of Oli.

He smirked at me. "Oh, really?"

"Really," I said quickly, jumping off of him and straightening out my clothes just as the bathroom door opened and Erin popped out with a smile on her face.

"Ne-gah-tiveee, baby!" she shouted, dancing around and throwing her arms in the air.

Oli popped up off the couch. "This calls for celebration!"

I nodded, dancing along with Erin. "Woo, yeah! Party!"

She laughed. "Okay. Let's go get Adam and Trisha and Craig. I'm gonna' get fuckin' wasted!" she shouted, grabbing both of our hands and quickly running out the door. I stumbled along behind her, a dumb smirk spread across my face.

I was going to get that pinky-promise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliche' pregnancy scare - every story needs one.
I'm not sick anymore! Yaay!
Today's my boyfriend's 18th birthday! Wish him happy birthdaaaay! (: