Oh, But You're An Explosion

I Threw a Jimi Hendrix Bobble-Head Doll at Her.

"Oli's leaving tomorrow," Erin chimed from behind the desk at work.

I groaned. "I know, I know. Shut up."

"Oh… tense, are we?”

I threw a Jimi Hendrix bobble-head doll at her.

"Ouch! God damnit, Anna!" she scowled, rubbing her head.

I laughed. "I'm not tense. Shut up."

"Yeah. Right." she laughed, rolling her eyes and going back to her work.

I sighed, looking back down at the box of records. I really, really didn't feel like doing this. The thought of calling in sick to work today crossed my mind, but I was at the movies with Erin and Adam this morning and I crashed on Adam's guest bed with Oli this morning, so I was pretty positive I couldn't get away with that one. Maybe Erin would let me leave early.

"What?" I groaned, noticing Erin's smirk still hadn't left her face.

She'd had it all morning and it was really starting to push my buttons.

"Nothing," she laughed, looking back down at her paperwork. The smirk stayed.

The fucking smirk stayed.

"Bitch," I mumbled, looking down at the records. Two seconds later I felt something collide with my temple and fell face first into the box of records. I shot up instantly, the bobble-head doll in my hand. "What the fuck, Erin? You douche!"

I was about to launch it at her when Oli walked through the door and my knees nearly went weak.

"Hey. Wha- Why are you about to throw Jimi?" Oli laughed, his head cocked to the side.

I licked my lips and dropped the doll. "I- I was- I was about to- I was-"

-just thinking about ripping that nice little v-neck shirt right off of your body and-

"She was about to throw it at me," Erin laughed. "Again."

I stuck my tonue out at her and, this time, she was awake enough to mimic me.

"Shuddup," I grumbled, turning back to the box of records... which my face had, of course, knocked over and spewed onto the floor.

Damn Erin.

I started picking up the scattered records, one by one filing them back into the box, which seems kind of ridiculous since I was just going to have to take them out of the box again. Whatever.

I sighed, standing up and looking at Oli standing in the doorway, a smile on his face.

I squinted. “What?”

Then I looked at Erin, who was smiling as well. They knew something—it was obvious. “What the hell are you guys no telling me?” I whined, rolling my eyes and stomping my foot.

Erin snorted. She fucking snorted. “Nothing,” she laughed, covering her face to contain herself.

“Yeah,” I laughed, “That’s not suspicious or anything.”

Oli rolled his eyes. “Oh, shut up, Erin. You’re giving everything away!”

“Shut up, Sykes. Don’t be pissy,” she sneered, scrunching her face at him. “Anyways, why don’t you leave with Oli, Anna? You look pretty tired and he can drive you home.”

I groaned. “What are you two up to? Are you guys getting me Punk’d?”

“Yeah,” Erin said sarcastically, “ ‘cause you’re totally famous.”

I stuck my tongue out at her, elbowing her as I made my way into the back room.

“My boyfriend is,” I said, adding a ha! at the end.

Oli’s face lit up and I thought he was nearly going to fall over. He just gave me a smirk—a smirk that told me I was really in for something that was no good. I was almost scared, but Oli grabbed my arm and pulled me through the door, not really giving me enough time to be scared.

Erin shouted, “Be safe!”

I turned, giving her a quick half-wave. “Bye!” I shouted hastily, nearly tripping on the concrete of the sidewalk as I walked through the door frame.

“Ready?” Oli asked, a hint of happiness in his voice—and a large, bright smile on his face.

“For what?” I mumbled, pulling my bag up my arm.

“For the time of your life,” he laughed, turning to me and giving me a quick kiss that made my knees go weak. I had to grip his arm to hold myself up, which made him just get into the kiss even more. A moan escaping my lips made him stop, his smile now more evident. “If you keep doing that I’m going to have to do something about my thoughts right now,” he mumbled hungrily.

I gulped, thinking: oh, please do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I'm lacking with the updates and commenting back. I've been super busy lately, though I already told you guys that last time, but the commotion hasn't stopped and I'm running in circles.

Not to mention Valentine's Day is Saturday.

Yummy. ;)

You kids got plans? I know I'm getting wasted as fuck.
Haha.