Oh, But You're An Explosion

So Not Getting Laid.

A loud noise erupted from next to my ear, sending me flying out of my bed and onto my floor. I was pretty sure that I had broken every bone in my body and I blamed it plainly on Erin's damn phone. The fact that we were mysteriously on my bed had me puzzled, but my aching back had my mind sidetracked a little.

"Hello?" Erin mumbled, quickly silencing the obnoxious ringing. "Yeah, it's me... Shut up... No, I have no idea... I can ask her, why? ...Okay, then... Yeah, I'll call you and tell you what she says later... Mhm, love you too." Click. I heard the phone hit the sheets and Erin groan. "Sometimes I question if he knows me at all..."

"Hm?" I mumbled from the floor, my face shoved into the carpet. There was no way I was moving.

"He should know not to call me until 7:45 at least. Especially for something that's not until this weekend. Oh, he's so not getting laid." she huffed into a pillow. I started laughing and she poked her head over the side of the bed, glaring at me. "What is so funny, Ms. Anna?"

I shrugged, causing my face to squish further into the thick shag carpet. "No idea." I mumbled, finally rolling over onto my back. "But everything huuurts!"

Erin laughed. "Hah. That's what you get for not paying me my money yesterday, bitch."

"Fuck you." I mumbled, rolling over and hitting my face on the metal bed frame. I winced. "Fuck!"

Erin burst into laugter. "You are so not coordinated."

I glared at her through my fingers. "No, I am. I'm just so sexy everything wants a piece of my face." I stuck my tongue out at her. "Take that, cow."

[--]

"I can't believe you called me a cow earlier." Erin mumbled, taking a sip of her Starbucks coffee. We would've just gotten coffee from my house, but Vanessa was the one that made it and we were afraid that she poisoned it or something. I voted Starbucks and we literally raced out of the house.

"I can't believe you laughed that I made my black eye worse, which was your fault in the first place." I mumbled from my place in the passenger's seat.

She smirked. "It's not my fault your face hits everything."

"It's not my fault you want to stuff me and mount me."

"Oh, you bet I do." she said, laughing.

[--]

"So what did Adam say to you earlier?" I asked from behind the counter, swinging back and forth in the swivel chair. My knee caught the corner of the counter and caused a loud thud!, but I played it off cool. I didn't want Erin to make a sly remark that would make me think of something back; the Starbucks had already worn off and I was so tired I could just die.

She laughed. "I heard that, loser." I stuck my tongue out at her and she reached for it, but I was too quick. I'm like a bunny rabbit; you can't catch me. "He wanted to know if you were doing anything this weekend because there's this band coming in town Saturday and he wants you to come with us because we go to them all the time for promotional purposes."

My eyes went wide. "A concert?!"

She nodded. "Yep. A concert."

I nodded quickly, my eyes spinning in circles in their sockets. "Dude, I can totally fucking clean out my schedule for that... even though I don't have one." I was nearly jumping for joy. "Oh yeah, who is it?" I asked, trying to settle down.

"Oh, it's just this little band. You've probably never heard of them." she said, picking up a crate of records.

I shook my head. "Tell me anyways."

"They're called Bring Me The Horizon." she said, stuffing a record into a column.

I shrugged. "I'm there."
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally got one more person commenting, which is amazing. I'm totally excited. Haha.
Sorry this is short; it has purpose, I swear.
<3