Oh, But You're An Explosion

Crumble To Pieces.

That night we sat at Adam's cozy house, listening to music that I'd never heard of. Apparently this was that band Bring Me The Horizon's new-ish CD. Something about suicide, I don't know... I'd never listened to music like this before and it was kind of starting to give me a headache.

Erin laughed. "You don't like it, do you?"

I raised my eyebrows. "Do you know what the fuck they're saying?"

Adam cut in, "-I got a secret. It's on the tip of my tongue, it's on the back of my lungs. And I'm gonna keep it. I know something you will never know. You will never know. I know something you don't know." And the song was over. He just smiled at my puzzled face. "You'll get used to it."

"You guys really listen to this kind of music?" I asked, picking up the case for the CD. We were all sprawled out across his small-ish living room and the CD case just happened to be right next to me. I smiled. "Seriously? Suicide Season? Are they all... weird and shit? Like GWAR?"

Erin burst out laughing. "Kind of, minus the part where they think they're aliens and shoot blood out of cannons."

"Oh. That's always nice." I shook my head, flipping through the small information book that was in the front. It looked fucking weird to me.

Erin and Adam snuggled up together. "We think you'll like the singer; we have a bet, actually."

I rose my eyebrow. "What? Why?"

"He's pretty cute." Erin said, giving Adam a kiss. "And he has this thick accent that'll make your knees go weak."

"Yeah. Oh-kay. Whatever you say. It sounds like this guy has problems to me." I remarked, continuing it flip through the book. "Do they no have pict- oh. Oh, shit." I nearly dropped the book.

Someone that cute can't sound like that. There's no way in hell.

"Told you so." Erin piped up, sticking her tongue out at me.

[--]

That Friday we got off of work early and closed the shop so I could see my car. Dianne said that I could pick Taylor up from school in it, so we quickly raced home at two and found it in the driveway. Dianne had already payed the people that brought it with money that I left by the door.

"Oh, yay!" I squeaked, jumping out of Erin's car and running over to mine. It looked just the same - not a dent or scratch that wasn't already there before. "C'mon, let's go!" I shouted, quickly jumping in it and grabbing the keys out of the glove compartment.

Erin looked at it with uneasy eyes. "Are you sure? That thing looks like it's going to crumble to pieces. I'm kind of afraid to get in it."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. You can stay here with Cruella."

"Ah, no. Hold the fuck up." she ordered, quickly running to the other side of the car and jumping in. "Okay. Let's get this over with before some Final Destination shit happens and a pole flies through my forehead."

"Oh the more reason to wait." I mumbled, backing out of the driveway. She jabbed me in the ribs with her elbow.

[--]

"Anna!" I heard Taylor shout. It took me a minute to find her and by the time I did Erin was already out of the car and letting Taylor and her friend in the backseat of the truck. "Hey Erin!" Taylor yelled from the back of the truck, sticking her head between the two seats.

"Hey Taylor. How was school?" Erin asked, getting back into the truck and slamming the door shut.

"Oh, it was alright." she said, leaning back in her seat. "Oh, right. This is Connor."

I looked in the mirror at the cute boy. He was probably... a sophomore. About to be sixteen, but not quite there yet, so Taylor was definately in luck. I smiled. "Hi Connor. How old are you?"

"Fifteen." he said, smiling back at me. And that's when his t-shirt caught my eye.

"W-What does your t-shirt say?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He looked down for a second, then back up. "Bring Me The Horizon. It's a band; they're coming here tomorrow and I want to go so bad, but I can't get tickets."

I looked at Erin and she laughed. "We have two extra tickets if you two want to go."

I felt a little uneasy about my little sister and her... boyfriend-ish person... coming to a concert like this. They were a little explicit and I'm sure the crowd is fucking wild. Erin noticed what I was thinking and waved me off.

"Are you serious? Anna, you didn't tell me that you liked them!" Taylor shouted from the backseat, hitting my shoulder.

I looked in the mirror at her. "I don't. I'm going for work."

"Oh. Well, I think you'll like the singer. He's cute."

"Yeah. I think you'll like him, too." Connor piped up, smiling.

I groaned. "Apparently I will..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, it's short and kind of lame. I'm not too sure if I like this chapter, but what do I know? Haha.
People are starting to comment and I'm excited! I actually got my boyfriend mad at me last night because I kept talking about it. He's so lame...
I love you guys! <3