Oh, But You're An Explosion

So ***ing Lost.

That night we stood outside of the Satyricon, waiting for the doors to open. We didn't even have to wait in line, but we got their early. I mentally cursed myself for letting Connor and Taylor talk us in to leaving earlier than we were supposed to; they were afraid that traffic and parking would be bad. Bullshit. We were one of the first people there!

"You guys suck." I mumbled, hugging my jacket closer to me. It was freezing, which baffled me. It's June!

"My bad." Taylor mumbled back, sticking her tongue out at me.

"Oh, leave them alone, Anna. Buck up; have fun!" Adam shouted, throwing his arm around my shoulders and swaying like a tree.

I looked at him, "Are you drunk?"

"Nope!" He's so strange somethimes...

And just about that time the doors flew open, two small-ish guys stepping out to a table and nodding us in. Apparently they knew Adam, considering he goes to everyone one of these shows that's not too surprising. They looked at Taylor and Connor oddly as we walked passed them, but didn't say anything.

When we got in the actual room I noticed it wasn't that big; it was a bar. But Erin and Adam pulled me along behind them and it got slightly bigger. We were standing in the middle of an empty room. It had been completely cleared out and there were roadies and tech guys everywhere. I watched them carry stuff around in sheer horror; I already slightly disliked this idea. Something about it just made my stomach queezy.

"Anna? Anna, you coming?" Erin shouted from a doorway.

My head snapped up. "What? H-Huh?"

"You ready to go backstage? You have your ticket in your pocket; come on." she said, disappearing behind a wall. I looked in my pocket, instantly taking out my taking... and, sure enough, it was stamped on the side BACKSTAGE PASS. I wanted to shoot myself.

But I didn't. I quickly shuffled over to the doorway Erin had disappeared around, dodging tech guys and random people that were walking through the hallway. Some of them were looking at me like I was a piece of meat; others just completely ignored me and bumped into me on occasion.

As long as they don't talk to me I'm okay..., I thought, searching the very crowded backroom for Erin or Adam... or even Connor and Taylor. Oh, God. I'm so fucking lost. I cursed myself silently, backing into a wall so I didn't get in anybody's way. I felt like I was going to start hypervenilating or something.

"Hey, you okay?" someone asked from next to me. They had a thick accent, almost too thick for me to understand what they were saying over the loud bustling everyone else was causing. When I turned I was met with a familiar face, but not in the since that I knew him. I'd just seen him a few times. "You look like you're going to pass out. You need water or something?" I shook my head and he smiled. "You sure?"

"Heartattack." I mumbled, trying to be smooth. I wanted to slap myself.

"...as a heartattack?" he asked, laughing. "I don't think that makes any sense, love."

I bucked up. "Yeah. That; whatever... I'm looking for some friends of mine that I lost. Adam and Erin; you know them?" I swear my legs were melting and my heart was pelting my rib cage with a BB gun. I thought I was growing to throw up my lungs all over him.

But he just smirked. "Yeah. I know where they are. Come with me." he said, grabbing at my hand and tugging me along behind him. I nearly fainted.

I was holding the lead singer's hand. Holy shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is kind of shitty because I typed it up quick so you guys wouldn't be left hanging from last night. I had like... ten minutes to write something, so this is what I got. The next update will be far more amazing, I swear.
Love you all! <3