We've Got a Big Big Mess on Our Hands

S-C-A-N-D to the A to the LOUS.

"Spencer!" Pete yelled.
He walked to Spencer and hugged him.
"You look great. Adorable as always." Pete complimented.
"Thank you." He smiled.
Spencer sat down and flung his bag over his shoulder. They were having a, as Brendon says, "Slumber Party" in the FBR building and he had to make a big announcement. Something about what was in his tummy[no pun intended]. He breathed in and out. This was going to be hard.
"Everybody, get your asses in here!" Gabe screamed.
As soon as he said that, everyone came bustling in the main room. Everyone from Gym Class, Cobra, TAI, Fall out Boy, and Panic were there. They all sat down. There were so many people that some were sitting on each others laps. Spencer lugged in the room, surprised and taken aback by everyone sitting there.
"Okay everyone! Spencer has an announcement!" Gabe yelled out.
Everyone waited expectantly.
"Um..I just wanted to inform everyone that..uh..I'm pregnant."
Vicky-T's jaw opened. Some started laughing, others were so amazed that they didn't say anything.
"Come on, Spence. Foreal!" Travis yelled.
Spencer held his water bottle and took a swig.
"I'm not kidding." He was serious.
"But, that's impossible." Nate piped up.
"It's possible. It's some sort of break through." He mumbled, but they still heard.
"You know what, " Disashi said. "I'm excited for you Spence. 'Bout time we got a baby in the FBR building." He stood and hugged Spencer. Travis nodded and stood up.
"Sashi's right. We're gonna have a mini-Spencer!" He yelled. Everyone clapped and Spencer cried. Hormonal.
Jon came forth, gave him a kiss, and hugged him.
Ryland stood, shocked.
"Jon is the daddy?! Hell yeah!"
The night was young and the beer came out. Gabe made sure Spencer didn't drink. Every time Spence reached for a bottle, he slapped his hand.
"You're preggers, Mr. Smith. No beer for you."
He was so happy that everyone was okay with this.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to make a new story and it just HAD to be Joncer so, yeah.
I shall continue. Comment, please.

Title credit goes to Scandalous by Cobra Starship
Main title credit goes to We've Got A Big Big Mess On Our hands Tonite by The Academy Is...