We've Got a Big Big Mess on Our Hands

Innocence

Spencer lay is his and Jon’s bed that night, mulling over the situation. Pregnant… That was impossible…well, it was until now. But how could he get pregnant? Not just by scientific reasoning that men could not have babies, but he and Jon used a condom…
“Oh, dammit!” Spencer smacked his forehead after remembering that he had said that they should just do it without a condom since they didn’t have one at hand. Now he was pregnant and he had eight more months of hell to go through. “That’s the first and last time we don’t use a condom.” Spencer muttered to himself an turned over on his side.

“Spencer?” A voice whispered. Spencer opened his eyes and focused on the digital clock next to the bed. The bright red numbers flashed five-thirty two. He then turned to look at the person that was talking to him. Jon was standing there with an unopened chocolate pudding cup and a plastic spoon.

“Hmm?” Spencer mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

“Do you want some pudding? I know pregnant people tend to crave chocolate and stuff…” Jon said sheepishly. He was still getting used to the idea that his boyfriend was pregnant. Spencer sat up and smiled at Jon sleepily.

“Yes, please.” He said. Jon handed him the pudding and sat next to him on the bed. Spencer peeled off the plastic lid and handed it to Jon. He never did like to eat the pudding that stuck to the lid.

Spencer smiled as he watched Jon happily eat the stray pudding. He shook his head and looked down at the cup and noticed that his stomach started bulging out a bit more than usual. He frowned and felt tears forming in his eyes.

“Spencer?” Jon said quietly. Spencer looked up at Jon and bit his bottom lip but it didn’t stop the tears from trickling down his face.

“Why me, Jon?” He cried. “Why did this have to happen to me?! Why did I have to be some fucking medical breakthrough?!” Jon enveloped his better half in a hug to calm him down.

“I don’t know, babe. I just…the doctors are trying to figure out what happened but it’s inconclusive. It will take a while for them to know what’s going on…” Jon explained.

“We should have used a damn condom…I knew we should because that’s what we normally do but NO! I had to go and say that we didn’t need it! God fucking damn it.” Spencer ranted and drew his knees to his chest. Jon shook his head.

“That might not be good for the baby.” Spencer attempted to glare but he couldn't’t help but smile. It was almost an instinct for Jon to be motherly. Spencer was surprised when everybody assumed that he was the girl of the relationship. Even Ryan and Brendon thought Spencer was the girl even though they’ve experienced first hand Jon’s cleaning rampages and what Brendon like to call Jon’s “I’m-going-to-force-about-fifty-pounds-of-food-down-your-throat-because-you’re-getting-too-skinny” rampage.

Spencer uncurled from his position and wrapped his arms around Jon.

“I love you Spencer, and no matter what happens, I always will.” Jon whispered.

“I love you too Jon, an no matter what happens, I know you will be here for me.” Spencer said quietly. Jon smiled and lifted Spencer’s head to look at him. Spencer smiled and Jon leaned in and kissed Spencer gently.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was written by a really awesome person.
That would be Cobra Starship.
I asked a friend if she knew anyone who could help me with the next chapter and she lead me directly towards Zoe.
Thank you, again.