Dearly Beloved

"He looks like a travel agent."

Jessica & I woke up at 9:30 in the morning to the rousing tune of "Basket Case" playing on my CD player. Yawning and stretching, we went to the kitchen for breakfast.
"Damn, another hangover," she said to me.
"Well, that's what you get when you spend your entire night clubbing with our friends," I replied.
She huffed, and then opened the cupboard for the Honeycomb and a bowl. She took a big bowl, and filled it to the top. I threw one of the pillows on the couch at her and said, "Cereal killer! That's my Honeycomb!"
"That's not why they're called throw pillows, Kay!" said Jessica, laughing, and then she threw it back. She poured the milk on the cereal and passed the bowl across the table to me. "And I know it's yours, I don't even LIKE Honeycomb!"

*

Halfway through breakfast, we heard some commotion outside. "What's going on....?" asked Jessica. There was a knock on the door, and I said, "I think we're about to find out..."
When Jessica opened the door, some guy who looked like a travel agent answered. He said, "Hello, is this the residence of Kaysey Jackson and Jessica Wyatt?"
"Um, yeah," we answered at the same time.
"My name is Jarred Raysson. I'm one of the people behind the 'Spend A Week With Green Day Sweepstakes'... And I'm happy to tell you that you two girls have won!"
We were completely speechless.
He continued, "Messrs. Armstrong, Dirnt and Cool should be here shortly to pick you all up for your flight to Minnesota."
Finally, Jessica squeaked, "They're going to.... pick.... us up?"
"Oh my God. Jessica, don't look now... Well never mind, actually. Look. Now. Door," I said to her.

She gasped. It was Green Day. All three well known, completely-worshipped-by-punk-rockers-everywhere members of Green Day were standing right outside of our door.