Disguised as a Lover

Chapter 1

Shannon Novak. That's my name, but you can just call me Shane. I'm 26 years old. You probably guessed, I'm the sister of Bam Margera's long time best friend and 'life partner' Brandon Novak, or just Novak as most know him.

I know what your all thinking, it must be amazing being Novak and Bam's friend and sister, but you couldn't be more wrong. Me and Novak get along enough as far as brother and sister, but we aren't really close friend wise. Me and Bam, on the other hand, cannot stand to look at each other.

I tried my best to stay out of West Chester, Pennsylvania for just that reason, I don't like Novaks friends enough to be around them that much. It seems fate has other things in store for me.

I lived with my Fiance, Chase Feletti, in L.A. I owned my own dance studio, having danced my whole life. I almost died from a cocaine addiction when I was 20. I was put into rehab and moved in with my parents soon after. I was 22 when I fully recovered from my addiction and decided to start my life. I decided Dance was the way to go, so I took out a loan and opened a studio. Shane Nicole Dance Studio. It was my whole life, the only thing I did that mattered. If I had a craving and missed that feeling of pure euphoria that cocaine gave me or I was stressed out, I danced. If I was sad or mad I danced.

I really picked my life up from that point. But that soon went downhill when Chase decided after 6 years of being together, that we weren't working out and he found some other blonde slut. I got really depressed after that, something dancing couldn't fix, but you would too if you found out 6 years of your life was wasted on some guy.

I told my mom about my depression and she told me I can't stay by myself and risk going back on drugs and I agreed with the craving stronger than ever. So I was going to move to West Chester so I could be close to my brother so he could keep and eye on me since my mom was busy with her interior designing business. This meant one thing, I was going to have to see Bam since my brother just had to move in with him.

This decision was made weeks ago. I had a house under a rent to own policy in case I wanted to move and I already flew to West Chester to find a new space for a new Studio, because I couldn't live without my own. Thankfully I found an empty space and it was up and ready, calling my name to come open the doors and glide across its new, polished floors.

I closed my studio in L.A. bidding it a final farewell and was on the plane to West Chester to greet my new life.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my new and first story on Mibba.
Tell you if you like it. Comments are appreciated :]