Disguised as a Lover

Chapter 12

It had been a week since my brother had talked to Bam and me and Bam haven't talked nor seen each other much in the last week. Today they were throwing a small party, which probably in all reality wouldn't be so small. I was nervous to say the least. Not only would me, my brother and Bam be around each other at the same time, but so would Missy. No doubt she would notice the tension between us, because when it came to me and Bam she had this weird sixth sense. She always knew. Or maybe she already heard something and she's going to go on a crazy rampage the second I walk in the door. Oh the possibilities.

I was currently straightening my hair when my phone rang with a familiar number on the screen. I flipped it open and answered hesitantly.

"Hello?"

"Hey this is Shane right?" A slightly familiar voice echoed through the ear piece.

"Uhm yeah, who's this?"

"Hey it's Adam." A cheery, slightly deep male voice said.

Adam. Why does that name sound so familiar. Oh shit, furniture Adam. Duh.

"Oh hey Adam what's up?" Smiling, I continued to straighten my hair while putting the phone on speaker.

"Well I said I would call. Still up for dinner?" He sounded nervous and hopeful. I felt bad because I had forgot all about him somewhere in all the commotion of my royally screwed up life.

"Sure. When though?" I asked.

"Well whenever your free."

"Well tonight my brother and Bam are throwing a party, but tomorrow or Sunday I should be free." I said mulling my plans over in my head.

"Well tomorrow I'm going out with a few friends, but Sunday should work."

"Sounds perfect. Well I have to finish getting ready, but call me tomorrow and we'll pick times and places."

"Alright, talk to you later then."

"Yup. Bye Adam." I said waiting for him to say bye before hanging up the phone.

Time to party.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the shortest chapter known to man, but I'm going to post the next one right after this, I just have to write it first....
so hang tight.