Disguised as a Lover

chapter 17

Bams POV

I left Shane's house soon after our conversation.

She wanted to kiss back? I mean obviously she wanted to, she did.

But I didn't just want to. I needed to. I was falling fast and hard for her. I want to tell her too, every time we argue or whenever I see her, I just want to tell her. It's kind of a hard thing to do when you have a fiance. Fiance. That word use to have so much meaning to me. After me and Jen broke up and I found Missy, I felt like she was the one for me and I could never find anyone better. I don't think I could be more wrong. We were fine at first, so in love, so close, always talked about everything together. After I asked her to marry me and she said yes, I was so happy, the happiest i'd been in years. Then she started to show her true colors.

I questioned if she was just in it for the money. I hated when people just wanted my money. I love what I do for a living, but I hate what comes with it. The paparazzi and the fake people. The people always talking about your life. Your personal life and problems somehow getting posted all over the internet for people to see so they can rub it in your face later on. Sometimes what I saw on the internet about me was surprising and usually pretty ridiculous. But shane, she wouldn't be in it for the money, or the fame or the publicity.

I knew I needed to tell her what I actually thought about her. That I didn't hate her anymore. Quite the opposite really.

I walked into my house into the living room where Missy was talking on the phone.

"Oh he's here. Yeah I'll call you back." She spat into the phone, glaring at me. Here we go again. She stood up off the couch and walked closer to me, where I still stood waiting for what she had to argue about this time.

"Where the hell were you Bam? I leave for a few hours to go out and I come back and you're gone." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Missy I was with Novak. Do you expect me to just stay here and wait for you to come back. Be serious now."

"You could at least tell me where you were going."

"I told you, I was with Novak. We hung out for a little bit, what else do you want to know?" I said getting irritated with her interrogation.

"Where did you and Novak go?" She said. I was pretty sure she knew, but I tried to ignore the subject.

"We just went out Missy, goddamn why do you have to know everything I do."

"You didn't have to get all defensive. Unless you went to that bitch's house." That got me really angry.

"Missy you don't even know her, you just hate her because you think i'm screwing around with her behind your back." I yelled. I did kind of kiss her but Missy didn't need to know that.

"Aren't you?" She yelled back.

"Have a little fucking trust would ya?"

"But your not denying it?" She asked a little quieter. I didn't say anything.

"Exactly. So why should I trust you?" She asked sounding like she was going to cry. She always did this shit.

"This is bullshit Missy. If you don't trust me, I want you to leave. I'm done arguing." I said finally doing what I've been dying to do.

"Are you leaving me Bam?"

"What else am I suppose to do? You don't trust me. You're always picking fights for no reason. I can't be in a relationship where were constantly arguing. It's too stressful Miss." I said sympathetically.

"Bam I know it's for her, You don't have to lie." She said now crying.

"I just told you why. You can think whatever you want. But I'm going out." I said grabbing my keys off the table and walking towards the door once again.

"Bam I can change." I stopped and turned around to face her tear stained face.

"Why exactly do you want to stick around in this shitty relationship so bad. You can't possibly like fighting all the time. Is it the money Missy? Is that what you want, or maybe seeing your face on the internet or in a magazine every once in a while. Because you don't act like you like me too much." I said getting really fed up with her.

She didn't say anything, just stood there, wringing her hands in front of her.

"Right. I want you out by the time I get back. You can get the rest of your shit later."
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is really short but i had to get it out of the way.
I'm pretty sure this stories almost over because I'm just running out of ideas.
I'll update soon though.

Comments?

Oh and I started my other story. It's a William Beckett story so read it!
http://www.mibba.com/story/GonexBeyondxRepair/Feel-The-Pleasure-Feel-The-Pain/