Disguised as a Lover

Chapter 2

"You are now landing at the Philadelphia International Airport." Was sounded over the loud speaker. I waited until the plane came to a stop, grabbed my carry on with the remainder of my things from L.A. and got off the plane. I went outside to find my baby sitting there in all its glory. By 'my baby' I mean my Cadillac Escalade. This car was my pride and joy, beside my studio. It reminded me of what I accomplished throughout the years without anyone's help.

I hopped in my Escalade and grabbed the keys out of the glove compartment where the man at the front desk said they would be.

I was soon pulling into my new drive way of the house right down the road from Bams. Caribou Lou by Tech N9ne was blaring and the bass most likely vibrating the ground within a mile radius. I wasn't much of one for rap music, but Tech N9ne was an exception. I hopped out of the SUV straightening out my black Volcom pin striped short shorts and Roxy tank top and slipping on my Chanel sunglasses since it was August. I threw my dark auburn hair into a ponytail and grabbed my carry on out of the trunk.

"Look what the cat dragged in, I could hear your car from down the street." I heard behind me, making me jump. I inwardly cringed and closed the back hatch and walked away choosing to ignore the voice I just heard completely.

"Nice car. Cleaned up I see, you don't look like such a drug addict anymore."..Ouch.

I walked up my new steps and into my new home searching for Novak dodging boxes from every direction.

"Brandon Novak!" I yelled through the house. I heard footsteps from my right and seen him coming from the direction of the kitchen.

"Shane your here already." He said coming up to hug me. I put my hand up before he could get within a foot of me. He gave me a look, obviously confused putting his hands down to his side.

"What are you doing here and why the hell is Bam here?" I said glaring at Novak from behind my sunglasses. I wasn't a bitch, I just really didn't like being around Bam.

"Well uhm, I was unpacking some things for you and he wanted to come." He said rubbing the back of his neck nervously, looking slightly like a 5 year old that got yelled at by their mom.

"Whatever." I mumbled and walked upstairs to bring my bag to my room. I got up to my room and set my bags down, searching through them to find my dance stuff and ipod. Once I found all the stuff I needed, I walked downstairs to find Bam and Novak sitting in my living room watching the big screen HD T.V. that they recently hooked up

"I'm going to the studio." I mumbled, rummaging through my stuff to make sure I had everything.

"Okay. Do I get my hug now?" He asked with him arms opened and pout on his face. I smiled and gladly stepped into his embrace.

"I missed you." He said swaying us back in forth. You wouldn't see this sight often seeing as how this is Novak were talking about, but we hadn't seen each other much since I moved to L.A. when I was 20, only a few times.

"I missed you too." I said, releasing from the hug. He ruffled my hair and laughed at my scrunched up face.

"Well go do what you do, we'll talk later." He said ushering me to the door. I walked out the door when i heard "I love you!" From Bam. I really couldn't stand his sometimes. Actually i take that back, I couldn't stand him most of the time.

"Novak could you make sure you guys are gone before I get back." I said in an annoyed tone.

"Will do kid." Novak said, laughter in his voice. He was a little bit less crazy in person than he is on T.V. Only a little bit.

I put my bag with my dance clothes and flats in the back seat and hopped in the front seat turning on the car and changing the CD to the next song. We Won't Back Down by Escape the Fate soon blared through the speakers. I was sure to be deaf by the time I was 30. I pulled out of the drive way and made my way to my sanity.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next chapter. hope you like it.
Comments, Subscriptions, and critiquing are appreciated.
Merry Christmas and any other holidays you celebrate!