Disguised as a Lover

Chapter 4

I went downstairs to use the bathroom seeing as how the Bath tub in the bathroom connected to my room was being replaced.

I took my iHome for my iPod with me into the bathroom setting it on the counter and turning it to Brand New. I peeled off each piece of clothing from me and got into my hot, much needed shower. I closed my eyes and stood directly under the water that was just below scalding.

I guess if I was going to be staying here I would have to start getting along with Bam. I would be around for a while too, I cant afford to switch the studio to a different location. I ran my sudsy hands through my hair massaging my scalp. It couldn't be that hard to get along with him, he was a little cocky and a big asshole, but nothing I can't handle. I rinsed the soap out of my hair and started lathering my body. I guess I could just talk to him for mine and everyones sake. Yeah, i'll talk to him at dinner tonight and try to be civil.

I stepped under the water to rinse off my body when I heard the toilet flush and the water went freezing.

"what the hell?!" I screamed stepping as far from the water was I could.

I peeked my head past the shower curtain to see Bam standing there practically in tears from laughing. Screw being civil.

"Can you get out!" I yelled from behind the shower curtain. I heard more laughter and then the door close.

What an asshole.

Shut up Shane, be civil

Screw being civil

Do it for everyone else

pfft, whatever

I reached my hand passed the shower curtain to grab my towel. I wrapped the towel around me, stepping out of the shower and in front of the mirror.

I just stood and stared for a few minutes, going over every detail of my face. I was always content with my looks, especially now that I looked healthier than I use to. My nose wasn't too big and not too small. It was just right in my opinion. My eyes weren't too spaced apart and were a pretty blue-gray. My lips were thin, soft and light pink. My forehead wasn't too big. I was happy with my looks, although I wasn't drop dead gorgeous.

I tore my gaze from the mirror and continued the journey to my bedroom upstairs, unaware of the unwelcome guest on my couch.

Walking down the hall toward the living room the stairs were in, I heard the T.V. which I was almost positive wasn't on when I went into the shower. Walking further into my living room I saw Bam laying on my couch, remote control in his hand, gazing at the T.V.

Now there was a few way I could go about this situation. I could just run to the stairs, hoping he wouldn't turn around quick enough to see me, or just walk to my room and hope he didn't hear me tip toeing to the stairs behind his back. I chose the ladder, walking quietly as i could behind him, hoping that if there were any squeaky floor boards, they would spare me.

I was almost to the bottom step when Bam sat up and turned around stopping me dead in my tracks with wide eyes. Shit...

"I could see your refection in the T.V." He said smirking.

"Why are you even here?" I retorted turning to face him, holding my towel tight to make sure he didn't see more than he currently was. For a split second his face fell to a sad look, but was gone almost the second it showed up, making me doubt I even saw it.

"Because I know you love when I'm around." He said grinning widely. I simply scoffed and walked the rest of the way to the stairs.

"What no reply?" I heard him yell, laughter in his voice. Ignoring him I went into my room, locking the door and looked for the boxes that said clothes. Dropping my towel and putting on the black panties and bra I found, I dumped the two big boxes of clothes on my floor and dug through them. Finally deciding on a mini denim skirt and a multi-colored tank-top, I went to work on my make up and hair.
Lining my eyes with a little eyeliner, brushing my lids with a light purple and straightening my long auburn hair, I decided I was satisfied.

I slipped on a pair of flip flops, heading downstairs to leave. Bam still sitting on the couch turned around with the sound of my flip flops, turned off the T.V. grabbed his keys and looked at me, eyes lingering for longer than necessary. I started to feel small under his gaze so I broke the silence between us.

"I'm leaving now." I said grabbing my keys and Hurley purse off the coffee table and walking to the door, opening it and waiting for him to walk out so I could lock it behind us. Why I let him stay in my house in the first place was beyond my knowledge.

Bam walked to his Hummer, me to my Escalade. Just as I was about to pull out of the drive way, Bam flew around me, cutting me off, making me lay on the horn.

I was almost sure he would be the death of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's the next chapter, and it is longer like I promised.
I'm getting like zero comment and thank you so much to the ones who are commenting.
No I'm not going to stop updating if you don't comment, but they are appreciated.