Disguised as a Lover

chapter 7

So our shopping trip was... interesting. We decided to go to the mall first, and my brother and Bam decided to drop things from the second floor onto people that were on the first floor. So after half the mall went to security complaining, we got kicked out.

Then at the grocery store they decided on throwing anything they could grab at each other. They got kicked out of there too, but I didn't so I at least got grocery shopping done.

Last but not least we went to Home Depot just to get some things for around the house. If you've ever been there, you know that they have utility carts so you can put wood and big things on them. Well Bam decided it would be the perfect thing to push Novak through the store on. They knocked down half the stuff in the store and as a result, got us kicked out. It was entertaining, not going to lie, but also very annoying since I got just about nothing done.

Now I was home upstairs watching the man install my new jacuzzi bath into my bathroom that I was more than excited to use. Bam and Novak were downstairs watching T.V and eating just about all the food I had bought earlier in the day. I walked down to talk to them about staying in the house while I was at the studio for a class I had to instruct at six.

"Guys." I said to get their attention, but failed. so I tried again.

"Guys, hello am I talking to a wall?" I said once again trying to get their attention but only received a grunt from my brother.

I walked over to the T.V. standing right in front of it with my hands on my hips, ignoring the angry protests from the men on the couch.

"What the hell are you doing?" Bam asked with a mouth full of chips.

"Getting your attention since your obviously a little dense." I explained angrily.

"Alright you got it. Hurry up and say what you gotta say" Novak said.

"I have a class in a few minutes. Can you guys hang around until the guy installing the tub is done please?" I asked as nicely as I could.

"Yeah sure whatever, can you move now?" Novak said rudely.

"No problem" I said smiling mischievously. I moved from in front of the T.V. and went to the back to reach for the plug. Ignoring Bam and Novak asking me what I was doing, I unplugged the cord from the wall.

"What the fuck was that for?!" Bam more or less yelled. I just waved and walked away, telling them I'd be back in a couple hours.

"Shane come on, plug it back in!" Novak demanded after me.

The last thing I heard before I closed the door was "Bitch" from Bam.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's the next update.
It's a filler and it's kind of short but I have a soccer game in a little bit and a huge English report to do after.
Just so you know, the updates will start to come further apart because this is the last day of my Christmas vacation, but I will try my best.
comments and subscriptions are nice :]