Draco Malfoy's Famous Last Words

Wedded Miss

DRACO'S P.O.V.

The wedding is all but cleared out when we arrive. The Order members that are left are quickly taken care of. They are now bound and sitting in chairs, ready to be interrogated.

"So, what to do with you all?" I ponder.

What does the Dark Lord want us to do with them?

"If Evelyn is there, bring her back. If not, well be creative," those were his exact words.

"Yaxley? Did you bring the Veritaserum?"

"Yes, Malfoy," he answers.

"It's time to administer that, then," I order.

The Death Eaters give the Veritaserum to the remaining Order members; Arthur Weasley, Molly Weasley, Kingsley Shacklebolt, and one I don't recognize.

"Was Evelyn Zabini here?" I ask them.

"Yes," the all reply quickly.

"Is she here now?"

"No."

My temper flares. I'd just missed her. I was so close.

"Where did she go?"

"We don't know," Arthur responds.

"How did she leave?" I inquire of them.

"Apparation, with Harry, Ron, and Hermione," Molly says.

She is with Potter, Weasel, and Mudblood? I am infuriated now. With a loud crack, a chair explodes not too far from our newest recruit, Stan something or other. He jumps in alarm.

Everyone's eyes turn to me. Most wizards can't do things like that after school. Blowing things up were for young, untrained, wizards whose magic was still new to them. However, I have always had enough of a reckless side to let my magic get out of hand. It's really quite entertaining, when I'm not so angry.

"Right," I groan, exasperated.

"Wipe their memories," I order my company, "Then head back to the Manor. I'm going to report to the Dark Lord."

They obey, like the slaves they are, and the Order members instantly forget our little discussion.

---

My Lord?" I ask, cautiously, entering one of the Manor's drawing rooms.

"Yes, Draco? How did the party go?"

"We captured four Order members, but they were not useful. We erased their memories of our presence and released them as to not cause suspicion."

"Very good, no news of Evelyn?"

"She apparated away with Potter, Weasley, and the Granger girl," I reply shortly.

Voldemort looks thoughtful, and does not speak. After a few moments, I dare to break the silence.

"My Lord, if I may ask, why are you suddenly okay with Evelyn and I getting married?"

He smirks, obviously I've amused him.

"Clever, Slytherin," he remarks, "I'm allowing it, because I need the two of you to do my bidding. And you don't seem to cooperate unless you are together, so if that is the price I must pay, so be it."

"What bidding, my Lord?"

"Well, Draco, I'm nearly positive that we will win this war. I've taken many special precautions to prevent my murder. However, I still need all the followers I can get. I need people to do missions for me. I have a very special one in mind for Evelyn. And I know she will only complete it if I give her, her way. So therefore, I need her here and happy with you to give her the new mission. It is very vital to our cause."

"I understand, my Lord," I say repectfully, bowing low. "I will complete my mission and find Evelyn. You have my word."

"Thank you, Draco. I have high hopes for your success. You will be a great Dark Wizard."

"Thank you, my Lord. It is an honor that you think so," I bow again.

"Do me a favor, Draco. Go to Hogwarts and notify Severus that we need Evelyn."

"Of course. I'll leave right away."

I bow a third time and am dismissed.

A trip to ol' Hogwarts, eh? Does he really think that Snape will be in any position to aid our cause? I highly doubt that Scarhead would be stupid enough to lead Evelyn right back to the Death Eaters. It would be a big mistake on his part. But then again, he isn't a Ravenclaw, and Gryffindor's "chivalry" tend to get in the way of their cunning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't update for so long!
I won't leave you hanging that long again!
Comments?
XoXo Kate