‹ Prequel: It's Not Over
Sequel: Here Comes Goodbye

My Immortal

Chapter 001

“I love you and I care about you, but you’ve got to let me go. You’ll always be a part of me,”

“But,”

“No, you need to let me go,” Jo said as she started running through the woods away from him.


He awoke in a sweat, pulling his knees up he rested his head on his arms. Shivers running up and down his spine. The same dream for five years, it was coming less frequently. But right after she had died it would be every night he would awake in screams.

Jimmy or one of the guys would have been there for him, to help him. Yet this time he felt a hand travel up his spine and he was filled with disgust. That’s what he hated when ever he had this nightmare and there was a woman next to him he felt filled with shame and anger.

Someone knocked on the door. “Zacky get the fuck up.” Jimmy’s voice traveled through the door.

Zacky got up and walked to the door throwing it open. “Dude, you have a meeting with the photographer, and you’re not even ready?”

“I’ll be there in a minute,” Zacky said leaving the door open, grabbing his bag and going into the bathroom.

“And you who are you?” Jimmy asked the blond on the bed.

“I’m Jaime,” she said in a weak voice, she looked embarrassed. The first thought that passed through Zacky’s head as he came out of the room, was the contrast between this woman in his bed and Jo. This one was blond, something Jo would never be.

And if Jimmy would of walked in on them, she would of thrown him out on his ass. Not be embarrassed of being found in bed. He gave Johnny the heads up as he walked into the room. “Sup?” Zacky asked Johnny he had a look on his face.

“Nothing,” Johnny grumbled going for the bottle of JD on the table in the living area. The blond shot out of bed grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom.

“It’s not nothing, what the fuck are you moping about?” Zacky said irritated.

“Don’t fucking yell at him,” Brian walked into the room. He had cut his hair short no matter how much Sam had hated it.

“Well you’re the ones coming into my room, so I want to know what’s up,” Zacky put his shoes on.

“5 years,” Matt said from the door way. The blond walked out of the room, said goodbye to Zacky and left. Matt closed the door behind her but not before he gave her a smile which made her giggle.
“What?” Zacky looked up, putting on a bandana and a hat.

“It’s been five years,” Johnny whispered almost.

“Oh short shit, get the fuck over it.” Zacky said through gritted teeth.

Matt was about to smack him but Brian stopped him. “Do you even know what the hell we’re talking about?” Jimmy asked.

“No, you’re all on drugs probably,” Zacky said getting his hoodie on and searching for his wallet.

“It’s been five years since the funeral,” Matt said as he walked out of Brian’s grip.

“Whatever,” Zacky said getting his smokes, grabbing the piece of paper that Jimmy was holding, and heading to the interview with the photographer.

Did they honestly think, he didn’t remember? He wasn’t so heartless, he remembered, focusing on work would be better. He read the name Lydia Montgomery. He hailed a cab and told the guy the address. He looked out the window it was so weird driving on the other side of the road, he didn’t think he could ever get used to living in England thank god he didn’t have to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok kiddies,
I'm not good at keeping something to myself.
So here is the update, hope my readers will remain.
Not hate me too much.
I love the questions but I'm not giving anything away.
I'm just that good.
hehe.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥