‹ Prequel: It's Not Over
Sequel: Here Comes Goodbye

My Immortal

Chapter 011

LJo’s eyes met Bam’s his were wide and looking at her with astonishment. She felt Ville tense up. “Come on in the house boys,” Marie said coming up to them. James had run ahead of her like he always does.

“Yeah come on in,” Jo regained her posture.

“Nice to see you again Marie,” Jimmy said holding her hand up the stairs, she blushed like a little girl.

They were all in the foyer when Jo decided to speak up. “Jam, wanna go show uncle Jimmy and uncle Johnny the back yard?” James got out of Ville’s arms grabbed hold of both Jimmy and Johnny and led them outside.

“What’s the problem?” Jo looked at Ville.

“I thought we agreed if anyone asked I was his father,” he said through clenched teeth.

“They know me, they know Zacky,” Jo said looking at him with disbelief.

“They weren’t here,” Ville said their eyes meeting for the first time, she saw hurt in them, but she felt it was misplaced.

“Fuck you Ville,” Jo said.

“What the fuck?” Ville was astonished at her words.

“You’re throwing shit back in my face and that’s not cool. I didn’t ask you to be there for me, I didn’t ask you to fucking stick around, you’re the one that wants to play Daddy, so I let you, but don’t try to fucking tell me that I’m doing something wrong,” Jo took a deep breath.

“Fine, go fuck yourself, when they leave you again don’t come running back to me. Maybe you’ll have the balls to face them again, but you know what you’re nothing but a coward. You’re not the Lydia I met,” Ville left slamming the door behind him.

“I can’t fucking believe him,” Jo said turning to Bam. The look on his face confused Jo. “Don’t tell me you too?”

“Jo you have to understand, he’s feeling threatened,” Bam guided Jo to the couch.

“That was low, even for him,” Jo said into Bam’s chest. “You smell funky,” Jo pulled away with a laugh and a disgusted face.

“Yeah, well you love it,” Bam ruffled her hair, “He’s feeling hurt with time he’ll come around.”

“Why didn’t you go?” Jo asked running a hand through her hair trying to re-arange it.

“Because I never spend enough time with my favourite girl and god son.” Bam said getting off the couch.

“Take it easy on those guys,” Jo said.

“I will,” Bam winked at her.

“I mean it, they’re not the bad guys here,” Jo said getting up and rearranging herself.

“Neither are you,” Bam said and went in search of the guys. Jo went to the kitchen and started preparing some drinks.

“Are you ever going to tell him?” The voice made Jo jump and turn around.

“I don’t know,” she admitted.

“He’d want to know,” Johnny said coming into the room more.

“He’ll hate me.”

“Not more then he hates himself,” Johnny sat on one of the stools.

“How are you?” Jo asked trying to change the subject.

“I’ve given up drinking,” Johnny said with a big smile on his face.

“Since when?” she handed him a cup of coffee.

“Since you came back,” he took a sip.

“That was only hours ago,” Jo said.

“I know, and it’s so fucking hard,” he winced at the thought of alcohol and the numbing feeling it brought him.

“Baby,” she said wrapping her arm around his shoulders. She kissed his forehead and he leaned into the crook of her neck.

“AHEM,” the fake cough caught them off guard. They both turned around. “Sorry I knocked but no one answered.”

Jo didn’t move they had made eye contact. The cup in her hand fell to the ground. Johnny only let out a gaps, the liquid in the cup spilling all over the place.

“Hey, Jo, how have you been?” he asked looking her straight in the eyes not blinking, the coldness behind his eyes made her shiver.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let's just say I haven't been on vacation but on a trailing block of writer's block.
But I'm back.
And at school so Updates will be less frequent but I shall try at least once a week.
Thanks for the comments.
Now I want to know who do you think is the new person?
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥