‹ Prequel: It's Not Over
Sequel: Here Comes Goodbye

My Immortal

Chapter 013

Jo walked back into the kitchen, James was happily sitting on the counter. Jimmy had a confused look on his face, and Bam was talking to Johnny about god knows what. “Mommy,” James said and reached for her, she picked him up.

“Baby, how do you know Brian?” Jo looked down at her son, who’s green eyes shone.

“I don’t know if I’m supposed to say, grandpa made me promise,” James said tears brimming the rims of his eyes.

“It’s ok baby, what did grandpa say?” Jo rubbed his back.

“Not to say who Bri Bri was, when I went to visit him, before the angels took him. I met Bri Bri, he came to visit Grandpa V, and I was there, I didn’t know who he was, but he was nice to me, and he cried when I hugged him. He left before Marie came back from shopping,” James said, Jimmy gave him a cookie and set him on the ground.

Her ran to Johnny and Bam showing them his cookie, he broke it into three pieces and shared with them. Jo didn’t notice she was crying until Jimmy took her in his arms, she buried her head in his chest. He rubbed her back.

“He knew, how could he know?” Jo said in his chest muffled.

“Come on you need to lie down,” Jimmy said guiding her to the bedrooms, she showed him which one and he walked in. It was so Jo looking, everything seemed old but it was in good condition. There were pictures everywhere. She went into the bathroom to change.

Jimmy looked at the pictures on the wall, and his breath caught in his throat. There was a picture of everyone, Johnny, himself, Zacky, Matt and Sam right before the accident. They were dressed up and on the bikes. They all had smiles on their faces.

The next one was from concerts; they looked like they were up close. He didn’t remember anyone taking the pictures of him. Jo came out of the bathroom and spoke up, “You did notice me,” she said as she climbed into bed.

“How come I don’t remember?” Jimmy asked.

“Blond bimbo, laughing and giggling,” Jo said, and Jimmy racked his brain, “Southern accent,”

“That was you?” Jimmy turned back to the picture remembering.

“Yeah, pretty funny, I know all your turn offs hence why you’ve met me more then once but never remember me,” Jo let herself fall on the pillows.

“How many times have we met you?” Jimmy went and sat on the bed, next to her.

“About a dozen times, I’ve had red hair, blue hair, purple, I’ve even had black eyes, green, I didn’t leave North America right away, it took me a while to get my stuff together and leave. It was hard, James is American he was born there,” Jo yawned but continued, “I wanted to come back so many times, but I couldn’t.”

“Why couldn’t you?” Jimmy asked pushing her hair back from her face. She looked exhausted.

“I couldn’t raise James to be a rock star’s son,” Jo said, “Don’t get me wrong I love all of you guys but I couldn’t trust myself to be able to give my everything to my son, as long as his father was around, doing god knows what.”

“I get that, so why stay blond?” Jimmy asked picking up a piece of her hair.

“Don’t I remind you of someone?” Jo cocked her head to the side. Jimmy shook his head no, he couldn’t see anyone beyond her, to him she was Jo. “Oh my god, how could you do that to me? It’s not fair.”

“Are you kidding me?” Jimmy jumped out of bed.

“Yeah,” Jo said.

“No you can’t be serious,” Jimmy said, “You’d pick her out of everyone.”

“It’s not easy looking in the mirror, I know he broke up with her, hence why I became like her, he hates me, because he hates her,” Jo stretched a little.

“But you’re nothing like her,” Jimmy said.

“He doesn’t know that, and it’s better this way, to him, I’m just like Dana.” Jo closed her eyes. In a few minutes her breathing became even and Jimmy slipped out of the room. He could now see what Zacky hated about her, everything she chose to show while he was around.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the answer babes.
Enjoy.
XOXO
RomanianLover