‹ Prequel: It's Not Over
Sequel: Here Comes Goodbye

My Immortal

Chapter 019

“Stay there, call the police let them know, everything’s going to be ok,” Jo hung up the phone and banged the door open. She went for her purse and started looking though it.

“Lydia what’s going on?” Roxy said, she moved away from Matt who was posing with her.

“Where the fuck are my keys?” Jo said without a British accent. Everyone froze.

“What did you just say?” Sam asked the voice sounded so familiar.

“Lydia, what’s going on?” Steph was by Jo’s side.

“He’s gone,” Jo shook her head, not caring about anything anymore.

“Who’s gone baby?” Steph wrapped her arm around Jo but she shook it off.

“James,” Jo threw her bag across the room. Then looked on the table and the keys were right there. She felt like she was slowly loosing her mind.

“What’s going on?” Jimmy came over, but the look Jo gave him made him stop.

“It’s your fucking fault, if you wouldn’t have come to find me, you just had to do it. You just had to bring everyone here, your own fucking personal vendetta. Well fuck you, cause if something happens to him I will never forgive you, ever.” Jo screamed and went to go to the door, but Brian stopped her. He gathered her in his arms and she crumbled to the floor.

“Will someone fucking explain what the fuck is going on? Who the hell are you?” Sam asked she was breathing hard, she knew the voice, she just didn’t want to understand because it wasn’t possible.

“Brian let me go,” Jo said between sobs.

“No, just calm down, tell us what happened,” Brian whispered in her ear as he rubbed her back.

“He’s gone, he went to search for his father,” Jo said as he led her to the couch, Zacky was pacing. He pushed Brian aside and crouched in front of Jo. He looked her straight in the eyes. She couldn’t look in his they were so much like James.

“So you’re fucking telling me, that you’re the baby mama of Jimmy’s baby,” he said in a sharp voice.

“No,” Roxy said pushing him but it didn’t work he didn’t budge.

“They share the same fucking name, Jimmy how could you?” Lauren said but Jimmy was too hurt by Jo’s words to even register what Lauren was mad about.

Johnny and Bam were both on phones talking a mile a minute, trying to set up a search party with the roadies and hotel staff. “Someone needs to explain and soon,” Sam said.

“Well here goes,” Steph started to say, but Jo pushed Zacky and stood up.

“No I need to say it, Steph can you get my glasses from my purse across the room,” she had regained some confidence.

Steph went and got the glasses while Roxy stood by Jo. Everyone sat down, Lauren was with Sam and Brian while Jimmy was by himself. Bam was still on the phone since he didn’t need to hear any of that, as was Johnny.

Steph came back with the glasses and stood by Jo’s other side. Jo reached into her eyes and removed her contacts without opening them she took her glasses and put them on. Matt, Sam, and Lauren looked at her in surprise. “No,” Sam whispered.

“Hi,” Jo said in a small voice.

“OK, what’s that supposed to prove?” Zacky asked not catching on, he was blinded by confusion.

“Fuck you,” Sam said towards Jo jumping out of Brian’s arms. “You’re not fucking real.”

They were standing face to face, the next thing Jo felt was the sting of the fist connecting with her cheek bone, “Sam,” Brian jumped up and restrained her.

“You mean to tell me you fucking slept with her?” Matt turned to Jimmy who was in a trance.

“Matt stop,” Roxy got in front of him and placed her hand on his chest. He softened but then hardened. “You knew,” he said to her, she nodded but then he saw Jo on the floor and his anger boiled over.

Steph was trying to help her up but Jo shook her off. “Alright they seem to think a little boy, is in one of your rooms,” Bam came back and helped Jo up. “He found who he was looking for.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks everyone for reading.

James is 5.

Enjoy.