‹ Prequel: It's Not Over
Sequel: Here Comes Goodbye

My Immortal

Chapter 006

“So how long have you lived here?” Jimmy asked after James had fallen asleep.

“About 4 years or so,” Lydia said leading him into the family room. They sat down on the couches. The moonlight filtering through the window, soft lamps lit.

“Why did you leave?” Jimmy asked.

“How could I stay? I mean Zacky and I sleeping together was a mistake, I seduced him and he gave in. He had a girlfriend, he was happy before me.” Lydia took a deep breath pushing her bangs out of her face.

“No, he wasn’t happy. While you were in the coma she left him, he stopped functioning,” Jimmy was lost in the memories and Lydia watched him as pain sliced across his face.

“It was for the best,” Lydia said. “Want something to drink?”

“Sure, what do you have?” Jimmy asked, looking around the room, it was comfortable.

“Everything,” Lydia laughed as she noticed he was about to say he wants everything.

Warmness on the Soul started to play out of Jimmy’s pocket. He pulled out his cell phone and ignored the call. Lydia came back on the couch with two glasses of JD. She handed one to him.

“Who was that?” Lydia asked.

“One of the guys,” Jimmy clinked their glasses together. “To new beginning.”

“To old friend,” Lydia said taking a swing the liquid burning her throat.

“Are you going to come back?” Jimmy fiddled with the glass in his hand.

“I don’t know, I don’t think I can,” Lydia looked at the pictures on the fireplace.

“They will forgive you, eventually.”

“How can you be so sure?” Lydia asked.

“Because I have forgiven you, I’m just happy you’re back.” Jimmy gave her a side ways hug.

“But I’m not, I can’t be back to the same old me, I have James to think of, he’s my life,” Lydia said.

“I know, but he needs to know there are people out there that love him,” Jimmy said speaking into her hair.

The phone rang again, “Hello?” Jimmy snapped, Lydia pulled away.

“Man where have you been?” Matt was asking.

“I’m just out, what’s up?” Jimmy asked.

“Well I wanted to let you know, we booked the photographer, and Lauren has been looking for you,” Matt said.

“You mean she’s here?” Jimmy jumped up.

“Yeah, she and Sam came as a surprise and we thought they could be in the photoshoot with us, you know have the nurse and the journalist, kinky.” Matt said laughing, imagining the look on Jimmy’s face. Pleasure and anger at the same time.

“Tell her I had a meeting or something, that you forgot about,” Jimmy said downing the rest of his glass.

“Are you fucking around on her?” Matt asked his voice rising.

“No man, just cove for met ill I get there,” Jimmy said quickly and hung up.

Matt looked at his phone then hung up, “What was that about?” Zacky asked.

“I don’t know, but something’s up.” Matt said as he laid on his back in bed.

“You think he’s cheating on her?” Zacky popped sour patch kids in his mouth.

“Nah, he wouldn’t do that,” Matt said.

“Are you sure?”

“I’m not sure of anything anymore,” Matt got up and walked out of the room, in search of Lauren.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
Here's another update.
Thanks for the comments.
Love of Vengeance hunny I think you need to recap some of the story. Just a side note.
XOXO
♥♥♥♥♥