‹ Prequel: It's Not Over
Sequel: Here Comes Goodbye

My Immortal

Chapter 007

A week later.

After trying to set everyone up to meet Lydia they all figured out a time. And the time was an hour, Lydia ran across her room not knowing how to dress. Trying to form the right image she settled on a casual business outfit . She went downstairs where James was eating his breakfast, dressed for kindergarten.

Marie looked at her, “You’re going to wear that?” she asked with a frown on her face.

“What’s wrong with what I’m wearing, good morning baby,” Lydia kissed the top of James’ head.

“I’m not a baby Momma,” James said with a pout, that looked so much like his fathers.

“I know, I know, my big man,” Lydia got a cup of coffee and poured herself some.

“It’s too stuffy,” Marie said packing up James’ lunch.

“What do you suggest I wear?” Lydia asked. Marie went into the living room and got a bag from the dry cleaners. “ This, ” she handed Lydia who took it and went to get changed.

She had to admit she did look better, like she wasn’t trying to hard. She placed her hair in a sloppy pony tail and adjusted her top. Pleased with herself she smiled and went downstairs again.

“Now that’s better love,” Marie said, putting on James’ back pack.

“I can take him this morning,” Lydia said, getting her jacket . Then putting on James’ jacket.

“Are you sure love?” Marie asked following them to the door.

“Yes,” Lydia kissed her cheek and picked up James to kiss her cheek too.

“Alright, you little buggers off to work,” Marie laughed as Lydia put James down and held his hand going to the car.

She strapped him in and entered traffic, “So momma what are you doing today?” he sounded so much like his father, his lisp clearly audible.

“I’m going to meet with some new clients,” Lydia spoke in a clear voice, even though emotions bubbled up at the thought of James seeing his father for the first time.

“Can I go?” James asked.

“Not this time baby, this time I’m meeting the band,” Lydia pulled into the street where his school was.

“Wow, it’s a band?” he was fascinated by music, destiny made him like Avenged, he played their CD every chance he got.

“Yes, baby,” Lydia parked the car.

“Who?”

“Avenged Sevenfold,” Lydia said. A big smile spread across his lips.

“I want to meet them,” he didn’t undo his seat belt but looked ahead as if he was expecting Lydia to drive him there.

“Not today baby, but I promise you will,” Lydia undid his seat belt walked around and led him to the school.

“You don’t have to walk me in,” James said, happily all his initial distress over meeting the band forgotten.

“Alright, Marie will pick you up when you’re done.” Lydia watched him disappear into the school. She turned and got back in her car, trying to drive as slow as possible to the garage. She wasn’t looking forward to facing her past.

She got there and Mannie the security guard smiled at her, “Good morning, Ms Montgomery,” he said as she drove in and parked in her spot. Then she shut off the engine and tried to decide what she was riding today.

She decided on the Ducatti 848, it was on of her favourites, even thought it was 5 years old she loved it, because she took care of it. Getting on it and starting it, was pure sex, it was better then sex, if she could remember what that felt like.

She drove off, towards the studio where she was supposed to meet the guys. They were all waiting outside for her as she pulled up. They turned and looked, but didn’t say anything. Then Lydia shut off the engine and remembered the first time they had seen her on a bike. Now she wasn’t so sure coming on a bike was a good idea.

She pulled off her helmet, and everyone kept staring, Jimmy had a big smile on his face, he was standing in the back so no one saw him. “Lydia?” Zacky asked.

“Yes, sorry I’m late, errands.” Lydia said with a smile and her perfected English accent.

“Oh, it’s no problem,” Matt said checking her out, which made her skin crawl because he looked like he approved.

“Why are you not inside?” she asked putting her helmet on the bike.

“Smoke,” Zacky said.

“Well I should introduce myself, my name is Lydia Montgomery,” Lydia said.

“I’m Brian,” their eyes met and sadness filled Lydia, he looked like he had when she had been in the hospital telling him to take care of everyone.

“I’m Johnny,” he looked like hell. Dark circles under his eyes, his hair untamed.

“You’ve already met, Zacky, I’m Matt,” Matt shook her hand.

“You’re the one I’ve spoken to on the phone.” Lydia shook his back.

“And I’m Jimmy,” Jimmy stepped up and hugged her, “Where I come from we give out hugs,” he said in his loud voice. Lydia let out a laugh and it caught the other guys’ attention.

“Since when?” Johnny asked as they followed them into the building.

“I don’t know,” Brian answered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey
Hope you guys enjoy the visuals. It helped me through the story.
thenameisBatman! thought you might like that.
Adie Vixen V stands for Vlad
scorpianram99 I feel bad for Jimmy too, but I have a feeling he's gonna have a lot of fun.
love of vengeance don't worry about it I just don't want you to miss anything important. BTW if you want to read the part that would tell you who else she slept with it's Chapter 11 It's Not Over.

I know you guys read everyday or every time I update. So if you like it.
thenameisBatman! and ME have started a new A7X fan fic
Ticket to Ride
Check it out and let us know.
XOXO
RomanianLover
♥♥♥♥♥