‹ Prequel: It's Not Over
Sequel: Here Comes Goodbye

My Immortal

Chapter 008

“Alright boys,” Lydia spoke taking everyone out of their trance, “I’d want some casual pictures, like you guys doing everyday things, like something you all like to do.”

“Guitar hero,” Jimmy said. He was helping Lydia a lot and he seemed happier that she was there.

“Do you guys play sports?” Lydia asked jotting down the idea of Guitar Hero.

“Um, pool, basketball,” Brian said.

“Ok, I heard you guys play golf,” Lydia said looking at them and they all nodded. “Cool, what about bikes, I mean some pictures on b-“

Zacky cut her off, “No.”

“But you guys collected bikes, I remember reading that in my research,” Lydia said frowning.

“No, not anymore,” Matt spoke.

“Ok,” Lydia got off the subject she really didn’t want to hear anything.

“What about fiancées? Can we take pictures with them?” Jimmy asked excited. A look of worry passed over Lydia’s face and Zacky noticed. He was watching her very closely.

“Sure, that would be great,” she said. But he noticed how fake it was, she was afraid of something. Then it hit him, she was sleeping with Jimmy, he was sure of it.

“How about getting some shots right now?” Lydia asked.

“You have your camera?” Jimmy asked.

“Yes, this is my building,” Lydia said getting up.

“Really, that’s really cool,” Jimmy jumped up to help, leaving the guys in the room.

Brian turned to Zacky who was watching them leave the room, “What’s up?” Brian asked raising his eyebrows.

“Something’s off,” Zacky said.

“You noticed that too?” Matt joined the conversation.

“Are they sleeping together?” Johnny asked.

“I don’t know, but they have something in common,” Zacky said.

“I’m going to go help them out,” Johnny said not wanting to hear anything else. He didn’t care what the guys said Jimmy would never cheat on Lauren he knew that.

He went into the hall, but they didn’t hear him.

“I can’t do that,” the voice sounded so familiar to him.

“Come on, you’re going to have to see them sooner or later,” Jimmy said, his voice pleading.

“I can’t Jimmy, I just can’t,” who was Jimmy talking to?

“For me,”

“Why do you have to blackmail me into shit? Hearing them saying no to the bikes broke my heart, they loved the bikes. And then seeing and being with them in the same room. Why are you doing this to me?” Johnny got closer to the door.

“Come here,” Jimmy said, that’s when Johnny stepped into the room. Lydia was in Jimmy’s arms. “Shit,” Jimmy said as Lydia turned and looked at him.

“Johnny,” Lydia’s voice confused him. It made his heart break. She came closer to him but he stepped back.

“What the fuck?” he said his voice quivering.

“Johnny, just don’t run,” Jimmy said. Johnny looked at Jimmy’s face.

“What is going on?” Johnny asked.

“It’s me,” Lydia said.

“What?”

“It’s Jo,”

“No,” Johnny shook his head trying to clear it.

“Johnny listen to me,” Lydia/Jo took a step towards him, he didn’t back up this time. “I’m sorry.”

She stood in front of him, he looked like he was about to hit her but he didn’t. He hugged her, whispering, “If I’m dreaming I don’t care, I’ve missed you so much, I want you back, I need you back, I want my little big sisters again. Don’t wake me up god, I don’t care what happens to me send me to hell and back, but I just want her back.”

She padded his back as he started to cry, she didn’t know what to say. She looked over at Jimmy. He had a big smile on his face. “Johnny,” she looked at him pulling him away from her shoulder.

“Is it really you?” he asked.

“Yes, it’s really me,” Lydia/Jo said without an English accent. She put her hand to her eye and removed her contact. He let out a gasp.

“But,” he started to say.

“It’s a long story,” Jimmy came and put his arm around him. She placed her contact back in her eye. “She’ll tell you all about it.”

“Now it’s time to take some pictures,” Lydia said with an English accent. She handed Johnny a pair of sun glasses. He took them. “I’ve missed you too, J.C.” she said as they all grabbed something and walked back into the room. Johnny had a smile on his face like he was in a trance.

maybe the alcohol did something to me, maybe I’m dreaming
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys another update.
This one made my cry.
Tristimo Yes Jo is based on me, including a lot of her past drama, maybe not to the extent that the story Jo goes through but some of it is real.
thenameisBatman! patience my dear is a virtue.
Adie Vixen Thanks, if you don't like it, I can write one with your ideas, if you want me to. Or private message me with an idea for this one. But I'm sure you'll like it. I'm even addicted to it and I'm one of the writers.
scorpianram99 Here's the next chapter XOXO
love of vengeance Don't worry about skipping stuff, the only reason I know all my story is because 1) I have no life 2) it's all I talk about to people who know me and will not think I'm crazy because they already know 3) It's what I live, dream and breathe every moment of the day it's closely connected to number 1

XOXO
Love ya guys.
RomanianLover

P.S. have you guys checked out Vengeance Isn't So Bad

♥♥♥♥♥