‹ Prequel: It's Not Over
Sequel: Here Comes Goodbye

My Immortal

Chapter 009

After an hour of constant picture taking the dynamics of the group changed. It seemed that the happiness of every one hung on the shoulders of Johnny, even though it seemed that Zacky didn’t fully jump into this whole new friendship happiness, where’s Johnny sort of event.

Lydia’s phone rang, Killing Loneliness, she went and picked it up. “Hello babes,” she said with a big smile on her face.

“Stop starring at her,” Johnny said snapping Zacky out of his trance.

“I’m not,” Zacky grumbled reaching for a cigarette.

“Yeah, you are, she’s not who you think she is,” Johnny said.

“You mean, she’s not a stuck up, snobby bitch?” Zacky asked, his green eyes blazing.

“Yeap, she’s not,” Johnny said lifting up his glasses and giving him a death stare.

“Look I don’t care what sort of spell she has you and Sullivan under but I’m not falling for it,” Zacky said lighting his cigarette, he took a drag going back to listening to Lydia’s conversation.

“Ok....tonight....I promise I woun’t tell him....I said I promise....just like last time when he’s not home come over....umh....I’ve got to get back to work....I know....I know...if I married you I would never have to work.....ok....I’m ....going....now...let me talk. BYE!” she hung up with a smile on her face.

So she wasn’t only sleeping with Jimmy, she was also sleeping with someone else and living with someone, “Sorry about that,” she said taking her camera up again. “I like that pose keep it,” Lydia said to Zacky who only glared at her.

Her mind was racing a mile a minute, she didn’t care what he thought about her, but it was bothering her the fact that he didn’t like her. He in fact seemed to hate her, she had not done anything for him.

“What are you doing tonight?” Johnny asked his eyes lighting up.

“I have plans,” Lydia said.

“Oh,” his face dropped.

“But what about you give me a ride home?” Lydia gave him hope, he nodded ok.

“I’ll come too,” Jimmy jumped at the chance.

“Sounds good, I just need a couple more rolls,” Lydia said.

“Alright let’s get this over with,” Zacky stubbed out his cigarette.

They finished them without any more interruptions. Everyone was pumped but Lydia felt drained, keeping up appearances was taking it’s toll, even for a few hours. “Ok, we’re done,” Lydia said, taking the last roll and putting it in her bag.

Brian went and talked on his phone, Matt rolled a bottle of water in his hands, while Zacky smoked another cigarette. “Do you need help?” Johnny asked.

“No, I have someone that comes and cleans this place up,” Lydia said.

“Another slave,” Zacky said under his breath.

“What?” Lydia turned and glared at him.

“What do you know about rock and roll? You have maids and people to clean up after you,” he said his eyes digging daggers into her, the hate behind them slicing her in half.

“What the hell do you know?” Lydia said, her accent slipping a bit and Johnny stepping in front of her.

“Zacky cool off,” he said between gritted teeth.

“No let him talk, he’s bonkers anyway,” Lydia said.

“You’re just a stuck up bitch,” that really got to her.

“You want to know why I have people cleaning after me? Because I give people jobs, because I give them a chance, when I wasn’t given one, you’re a fucking rock star, what do you know about pain and hard work, all you do is screw every blond bitch in sight, and now you have your panties in a twist because I’m not one of your fucking fans, to fall for a fucking womanizer.” Lydia was panting now, Jimmy grabbed her and pulled her aside afraid she would fly at Zacky.

“Told you she’s fucking psycho,” Zacky said getting his stuff and leaving the building.

“I’ll go after him,” Matt stood up and ran out.

Brian came back in the room confused. “ What the hell happened?”

“Zacky’s being an ass,” Jimmy said.

“When isn’t he?” Johnny rubbed Lydia’s back as she stood gripping the table.

“I’m gonna go get my car, so you guys can drive Lydia home,” Brian said.

“I have my bike,” she answered not looking at him, tears filling her eyes.

“It’s better if they drive you,” he said and left. His decision was final.

“What right does he have? To come and accuse me of being a horrible person. I haven’t done anything to him, and he can just to my face call me names,” Jo said her accent gone. She banged the table pain shooting through her fingers and up her arms.

“Jo, he’s an ass, I should of warned you,” Jimmy said.

“Fine he doesn’t want to see me, he won’t. I don’t give a fuck, he won’t see me it’s not like I want to see him.” Jo rubber her eyes and cursed herself she lost a contact. “God damn it.”

“What’s wrong?” Johnny asked.

“I lost a fucking contact; ugh can this day get any worse?” She took both of them out.

A car honk was heard up front. “Brian’s here,” Johnny said going outside.

“Come on Jo, it’ll be fine,” Jimmy said as he grabbed her stuff and wrapped an arm around her.

“Yeah, yeah , yeah, that’s what they all say,” Jo grumbled putting her arm around his waist. They walked out and Jo froze, the ghost of live’s past kept haunting her today, before anyone noticed them, she reached for her sunglasses and placed them on. This day couldn’t get any worse, or maybe it has just reached it’s braking limit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments because
Comments=Love=Me a very happy camper.
I get into stories too all the time I'm lost in them, but if people don't update quickly I get lost.
Thanks lovelies again for the comments.
XOXO
RomanianLover
♥♥♥♥♥