Puppy Love

How Far Can You Go ?

[Joe]

I walked out the door and an idea sparked into my head. I opened the door again and looked at Nick.

“Dude, how far do you think Des would go with you?” I said grinning.

Nick looked at me and his eye widened. “You wouldn’t!”

“Maybe!” I yelled running to Desiree’s house.

[Desiree]
I swear my face was still burning when I was walking home, my face was burning. I looked down at Layla, “Girl, you’re lucky you don’t have mix feelings like I do.”

I looked down at her again and it seemed like she didn’t hear me. I let out a sigh. The street was pretty quiet today until I hear jogging steps. I always get paranoid when it’s just me walking down the street and I heard footsteps. It could be like a rapist or something. I turned my head back to glance quickly and I saw a man figure running towards me.

“Shit” I mumbled and I turned a different corner away from my house just in case.

[Joe]
As I was jogging to Des’s house, I think I saw her with Layla so I jogged faster, I saw her glance back and then she turned the corner. I cocked my head. Didn’t she live in the house a few houses down? I turned and followed her. She looked back again and started walking faster. I ran faster and caught up to her and grabbed her arm.

“Des! Why are you--”

“Don’t touch me you freak!” she screamed and kicked me in the stomach.

I flinched in pain and bent down. “Aww, come on Des, I didn’t know there was a no touching rule."

“Joe?” she asked. I looked up and she put her hand up to her mouth. “ Oh my gosh, my bad. I’m so sorry, I thought you were some old creep trying to kidnap me or something.”

“Its ok” I said grimacing and I took a breathe and gave a weak smile.

“So?” she asked giving me a look. “ Why are you following me?”

“Oh, I just want to say sorry for my behavior earlier, I was rude and I’m sorry if I embarrassed you.” I said.

“Oh its ok.” she said.

“And…” I trailed off.

“And what?” she said smiling.

“ Nick has a surprise present in the pockets of his pants, its quite a package, I think he forgot to give you it earlier.” I said grinning.

She groaned. “I thought I told him not to get me anything.” She said.

I shrugged and smiled.

She looked at me with curiosity. “Do you know what it is?” she asked

“Nope” I said, “Go find out yourself, it’s not that late, maybe you can stay for dinner too.”

She thought for awhile and said ok.

[Nick]

I paced back and forth. “Hey Elvis, what do you think Joe said to Des?”
Elvis walked out and I gave out a sigh. He was probably playing with me I thought shaking my head. I decided to take a quick shower to release the stress out.

[Desiree]

“You’re not messing with me are you Joe?” I asked.

“Nope.” He said slyly. He opened the door and I walked in. I didn’t see him or Elvis. I turned to look at Joe.

“ I think he’s in his room go wait for him there.” he said.

“Okay.” I said heading for Nick’s room.

I opened his door and I looked at his tidy cleaned room with everything organized. I grinned with a thought of teasing him about how he’s such a girl with a clean room when he gets back. I sat on his bed and looked at one of his teddy bears on his bed. It was probably from Destiny.

[Nick]

I came out from the bathroom with Joe standing in the doorway.

“Man! How long do you have to hog the freaking bathroom?!” he asked.

“I was showering,” I said and I caught him by the shoulder. “Dude, what did you say to her?”

“ You got something for her, and she’s in your room right now.” he said.

“What?!” I said freaking out.

“Bro, let’s see how far she’d go with you. I bet she’d do anything with you, I’ll give you a hundred bucks.” He said.

I looked at him in disbelief. “For my virginity?!” I almost screamed.

He shrugged. “Who told you to go that far? I didn’t say that. Maybe around 2 ½ base?” he said.

“What the hell is 2 ½ base?” I asked.

He gave me a slight nudge. “Just go, she’s waiting for you and I need to pee so bad.”

“I don’t think she’s that kind of a girl” I said uneasily.

“GO!” Joe yelled in the bathroom.

I sighed and walked into my room.

“Nick?” I heard her ask. I looked at her. Beautiful “Hey,” I said.

She grinned at me and walked toward me. “Joe said you have something for me.” She said then she eyed my pants.

I froze and looked down at my pants. Why is she staring down there? “Really? Ha…” I gave a small gulp.

She looked at me weirdly and smiled again. “You’re not playing with me are you?” she said.

“No,” I said. I looked into her eyes and said. “You have beautiful eyes, has anyone ever told you that?” I asked in a whisper.

I heard her breath go uneven and I smiled. “Yeah,” she said in a laugh. “Maybe a few times from you.”

I tilted my head back a little and kissed her lips softly. I sensed she knew what I was doing and started kissing me back. It suddenly turned into a make out session. I let my hand slowly drop to her waist then to her butt and gently picked her up and set her down on my table. She giggled a little and played with my curls and then started kissing my neck. Oh God… is she really doing this?

I felt her hand sliding down to my waist and then to my thigh. I got a queasy feeling in my stomach and she put her hands in my pockets and inched toward…

"Nick, no," I heard her gasp, pulling her hands and lips away from me.

I was relived, but disappointed at the same time. I knew I liked her, but I wasn't sure if she liked me for me, or just my reputation of being a Jonas Brother. "It's okay, just go with it babe." I told her, babe slipping out, it was something I could defiantly get use to calling her.

I pressed my lips to her neck and I felt her gulp. I ran my hands up her legs and let them rest on her thighs as I gently sucked on her neck.

I head her let out a small moan and tangle her hands with my curls. Taking it a step farther I inched my hands to the rim of her shirt where my fingers barely touched the soft skin of her stomach.

Using her palms she lifted my head from her neck to met hers in a hungry kiss. I drew swirls and shapes on her skin, goosebumps rising on her stomach and my arms. Not wanting to waste time I glided my hands up her stomach and to the wire in her bra. I felt her stiffen as she adjusted to my cold hands on her warm body.

I pulled back, my eyes shut and waited to see if she would object or not. Nothing. Pressing my lips to hers again my hand roamed to her back where they met her bra hook. She leaned back, her head resting against the wall as her hands fell from my hair and to my shoulders.

I took the hook in my fingers, pinched them together, and felt them come undone. Sliding my hands back to her front I kissed down her lips to her neck where I would return to unfinished business.

It was now or never. I slipped my hands under the wire in her bra and held her breasts in my hands. I squeezed my hands gently and felt myself hold back a moan.

"Nick, stop it, now!" She said slapping my arms and crossing her hands to her chest.

I pulled back, opened my eyes and saw how pissed she was.

"I-I'm sorry!" I gasped out.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Se yelled, jumping off the table.

"I wasn't!... Well I was... Listen to me!" I begged. "I wanted to see how far you would go with me... It was Joe's idea!"

She didn't say anything, she just looked pissed. Reaching her hands back she hooked her bra back and walked over to me. I felt the sting before I even had a chance to process what had just happened.

"Ass hole." She mumbled before storming out of my room.

She had just slapped me. I walked over to the mirror and looked at my cheek where a red hand was starting to appear. Whipping my head to the door that's when I heard another slapping noise, this time by Joe's cry of pain.

"Hey!"

Then the door slam shut.

"Oww..." I heard Joe say rubbing his face when I reached the living room.

“What the hell did you do?!” he asked looking at me.

I fumed. “Me?! This was all your fault” I said yelling.

“Why did she slap me? What did you say to her?” he said pointing at me. “This thing isn’t my fault.” He said pretending to look hurt.

“ You said something to her and you told me to see how far I would go with her, now it’s all a mess, it’s your fault!”

Joe scoffed, “Well, all I just said was ‘Nick had a surprise for you’. Who told you to go how far you got with her.”

“You started it!” I said.

The room went quiet and the only noise was the clock ticking.

“So.” Joe said interrupting the silence, “How was she?” he grinned.

“ Why don’t you go find out for yourself?” I said, still pissed.

“Ok!” he said heading for the door.

‘JOE!” I yelled in disbelief. He turned around grinning, “Just kidding.”

I groaned and ran my hand through my hair.

Joe whistled a little tune and looked at me. “…Do you want me to fix this mess?”

“NO!” I said. “I will, you caused enough trouble already.” I whistled for Elvis to come.

“Come on boy, you’re going to see Layla again, and I’m going to get killed.” I said sighing.

I opened the door to leave and Joe yelled to me. “You’d be considered lucky if she doesn’t tell her parents or mom and dad about it!” he said giving me a thumbs up.

I felt a knot in my stomach form. That wouldn’t be good.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok ha... sorry i havent updated :| im such a bad girl . -sigh- i was busy and yeah. hope u like it, the middle part chelsea helped me cuz its weird for me to write that kinda stuff o____o well anyways enjoy :D

comment subscribe :]] tys