Puppy Love

Ex's are stupid, no, seriously. They're dumb.

[Destiny]

I was determined to get Nick back. Without him I hadn’t gone shopping and actually bought anything since we broke up. Yeah I know, I don’t know how I made it either. I huffed and puffed my down the street and stopped as I came to his house. No cars were there, but that didn’t mean that he wasn’t.

Jumping the fence I fell onto the soft grass on the other side before getting up and walking towards the front doors. I pulled my phone out and check my appearance in the screen. I knocked once, but once there was no immediate reply I put my hand on the handle and turned it down. Surprised it was unlocked I let myself in.

“I knew he’d leave the door open for me.” I said to myself as I walked into the home and shut the door. “Niiiicccckkkk” I said sweetly as I threw my purse down at the table and walked over into the kitchen. “Hmm, he’s not here.” I said out loud and searched the other rooms.

Pouting I walked up the stairs and headed for his bedroom. Pushing the door open I felt my heart sink as it was empty. His bed was neatly made, his whole room was clean, but his desk with unorganized.

“He must be hiding from me. Like hide-in-go seek. Duh. I said lightly hitting my forehead with my palm.

I crept out of Nick’s room and started walking back down the stairs when I heard a snore. Turning around I began walking down the hallway and followed the sound to Joe’s room.

Cracking the door open a smidgen I peaked in and saw Joe dead asleep on his bed. I opened it more and, walked over to Joe and snapped my fingers.

“Where’s your brother Nick?” I snapped at him.

Without stirring Joe shrugged. “He wanted to Desiree. He Apollo to them.” He said still asleep.

Crinkling my face I stared at him. “He wanted to Desiree? He went to Apollo to them?” Wow, he’s dumb. “Where’s Nick?” I asked again, this time louder.

“He went to go apologize to Desiree. God leave me alone!!!” He groaned agitated.

“Don’t get snappy with me, Mister.” I scoffed at him before spinning on my heel and walking out of his room.

Pissed I walked hastily down the steps and grabbed my bag at the door. I was about to leave when I heard whimpering. Ignoring it at first I decided to get a diet coke out of the fridge, but as I walked past the basement door I heard the whimpers getting louder.

Annoyed with the squeaky sound I opened the door and saw the light fade as the steps descended. Taking out my cell I flipped it open and let the light guide me down. Once I got to the bottom I flicked the light on and squinted as my eyes readjusted.

There in the center of the floor were three golden puppies. “Ew, slimeballs.” I shivered and turned back around when I heard one yelp, most likely for its momma. “Wait a minute,” I said to the puppies. “Your mother is that one bitch’s dog right? Of course.”

Walking over to them I sat down and brought one into my lap. Stroking its fuzzy fur I was overcome with ideas. “You know, she’s evil. She stole my boyfriend from me. We were so happy, but then she seduced him and I was left heartbroken.”

I felt a smile tug at my lips as one of the puppies looked up at me. “I should really teach them a lesson about reveng." I said bringing the puppy to my face. “You’d love it where I live.”

Dropping the puppy back onto the carpet I stood up and ran up the steps to get my large hobo bag. Coming back I grabbed one puppy at a time and stuffed them into a large bag. “What the fudge? I thought there were three… But now theres are two extra. You guys multiplied!!! You guys are pretty awesome for flea bags. I could sell you guys and get a lot of money. Ohh, idea!!”

Stuffing the last two in my bag I walked back up the stairs and out of the house. Taking my bag off my shoulders I slowly set it down on the other side of the fence and climbed over. Dusting myself off I picked the bag up and began walking back home.

Day well spent I think.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments pwease?!

-- Chelsea.

I love Destiny being a bitch. (: