Forbidden Temptation

Bring them back, please.

I let a small bark escape my human lips, challenging the guards to come at me. They grimaced but, for some odd reason, they didn't respond further. In some red evil eyes I saw obedience from, who I guessed, were the Volturi and in other eyes, sincere fear. I couldn't describe what happened but, I started to feel remorse, pity, empathy for all of them. It went against everything in my nature to empathize with them but they had all been tricked into being slaves. It wasn't fair. They didn't all have to be cruel; they could live like the Cullen's! All they needed was some guidance. They needed Carlisle.
I thought of this while walking through Volterra. The city was beautiful, every building so unique. This place was like a huge antique. Now, if they could only get rid of the stench...
"You have a kind mind," Edward stated from somewhere, though I wasn't sure where.
"How many times do I got to tell ya? Quit that!" I responded annoyed.
He came out of the shadows, silvery and pale. His jeans were dirty, as were his hands.
"Where were you?" He asked.
"Where were you?" I questioned back.
He grinned, "Hunting. I just ran from the last town over all the way back here. Honestly, it was exhilarating. I don't like hunting much back home, it's so routine. Here, however, it's like a game. There are bigger woods, thicker brush, and different scents. Before we leave, we must go hunting together!"
It was odd hearing Edward so happy about hunting; I was always under the impression of him being a reluctant vampire.
"I don't like having my diet consist of blood, but if I must, than I'll have fun. Well, that's how I see it. And I'm never as happy about it back home because it isn't as fun like it is here."
Oh. Kay.
"You know, that's annoying. Just because I can read minds doesn't mean I don't like people answering me." He joked.
"Got cha," I winked to add to the humor of the actual words 'got cha'.
"It's nice to have you back, Seth."
"I was gone less then 4 days."
"True, but your mind was becoming tedious to read. So unhappy and very unkind. Sarcastic, even!"
"It runs in the family I guess..." I muttered.
"Naw, not with you. You've always been happy, Seth. It was worrying all of us, even Jacob!"
"It's tough being loveless, Edward. It's even harder when I'm around all you Cullen's with your perfect matches."
It was like ripping my heart into two pieces every time I saw Cullen "A" kiss Cullen "B". It was so hard to watch real love and remember that I didn't have that. I would probably never get that magnetic pull to someone, I use to think. Then again, Leah always had it harder. She did have that once and then it was taken away. That wouldn't be me, I'd get Ally back no matter what.
Edward didn't intrude while I thought. He waited patiently till I was done ranting on the inside.
"Well, I know how it feels. My life was very dark before Bella. I know what it's like to be around those "Cullen Perfect Matches,"'
I forced a chuckle to escape my lips, I didn't want this moment to be awkward or go back to the sarcastic, unhappy Seth. We were beginning to get close to the hotel when Edward broke off in a sprint. I followed behind him as best as I could but I was a human and only able to run in human speed. I knew why he began to run the second I stepped into the lobby. The smell of vampire was too close to the smell of Cullen vampires. Someone was in our room!
I barely was able to keep my human form as I opened the door to the hotel room; the smell of vampire was making my vision a little blurry.
"What's going on?" I asked the second the door cracked open.
"Seth, run!" Jacob commanded. I did as told but a big feline vampire cut me off before the stair entrance.
"Now, now, young dog, back to the room." His voice was hypnotizing. How could I say no to his voice when it was so kind, gentle, sweet and oddly feminine?
Like a puppy, I followed him back into the room and saw that each Cullen had their own guard. Emmett had 2 vampires keeping him down.
"What's going on?" I barely was able to ask. I had just come back from the castle, if they wanted to punish me, couldn't they have done it then?
A hunched over, weirdly pale, man stepped out from behind the door and closed it shut.
"I was hoping you would remember me, I am Aro." His voice was chillingly like a child's voice capture in a decrepit old-young vampire.
At his name, I growled, he was holding Ally prisoner. I would rip him to shreds!
"Look how he shakes," he exclaimed happily. "Will you phase for us, here and now?"
"Gladly," I spat.
"Don't!" Jacob commanded.
The one thing I liked about Jacob was he never commanded his pack like slaves but now he was doing it all the time!
"He's doing it to protect you," Edward assured me. He looked very uncomfortable as he switched his gaze back to the men that had their hands on Bella and Renessmee.
"Maybe, another time then?" Aro asked lament. "Now, to the reason we are here. We knew you'd probably put up a fight so, we took precautions. Sorry to do this Carlisle, you know we see you as a great friend."
"Then, of course you'd find it silly to keep these guards here. Obviously, we haven't put up a fight so far. Let my wife sit at least." Carlisle responded kindly but assertively.
"Guards, you may let go of the Cullen's but stick around of course. That's alright, isn't it Carlisle?"
Carlisle nodded as a response and walked over to his wife (shadowed by a guard).
"Well, back to the reason we are here. We'd like to request Edward, Nessie and Seth come back to the Castle for the night."
"Why?" I asked Edward, not bother to receive a lie from Aro.
"I can't tell, he's thinking around what he's planning to do."
The bastard vampire chuckled entertained, "Why must everything out of my mouth be so cynical? Honestly, we would just like your company."
"Then why can't the rest of the coven come?" Emmett questioned sarcastically.
Edward hissed. I could only guess that it was a sentence to fast for even my ears.
"Or we could always use force...," He stated nonchalantly.
"That won't be necessary, can't my brother go in Nessie's place?" Edward waved a hand at Emmett's direction. Emmett, smugly, tensed his arm exposing his intimidating muscles.
Aro grinned, "We would adore all the Cullen's to visit, but at this particular occasion we only request Nessie, Seth and you."
"Please, reconsider..." Bella tried to plead.
"Marcus was prepared to come down here himself; you know how aggressive he can be. I see you Cullen's as friends, I wouldn't want Marcus to embarrass me. But I will take the same actions he would if you refuse again."
"Fine, I'll go." It didn't matter what happened to me. Maybe I could bargain Ally's freedom for my death...
Edward looked at me incredulously, that probably wasn't a thought he liked.
"Alice?" Edward asked. I could see this was his last resort at any clue what was in store for him.
Alice closed her eyes and took a deep breath, although the scent of werewolf wasn't something that would help clear her mind. Her eyes fluttered open. Edward sighed.
"Well?" I asked annoyed that I couldn't read minds or tell the future.
"No idea, you're going too. All she sees is black." He said peeved.
I clenched my fist as I tried to control my anger. Damn it! It started to dawn on me that I didn't care what happened to me but I sure as hell cared what happened to Edward and Nessie! If only this stupid not-being-able-to-see-werewolves-and-half-vampire-half-human thing was out of the way, we'd know what we were walking into. But we had to go in... Blind.
As we walked out of the door, guards at all our sides, I could hear Bella whimper as Jasper and Emmett restrained her. Jacob, I could hear, was in a corner being comforted by Alice. Both, Bella and Jacob, didn't even get to have a goodbye touch, kiss, hug... Hopefully this wouldn't be goodbye.
"It won't be." Edward snapped.
With a heart shattering voice, Bella called to the door, "Bring them back, please..."

His skin was just like Aro's but his eyes were redder, if possible, and eviler, if possible.
"Goodnight Dog."
"Marcus, please let me out!" Nessie exclaimed, tears already swelling in her eyes.
"Hold on child, don't get up to fast. See these wires? Well if either of you get up from those seats, well, I hope you got a proper good bye to your family."
He slammed the iron gate shut and left us in the shadows of the brick room I could only describe as a dungeon.
"Marcus, please! Let us go! Please! Dad! Dad! Please!"
"Nessie, shut up!" I belted, "You're becoming hysterical."
She whimpered and sniffed up the snot in her nose.
"Sorry," She said meekly.
I sighed, "How are we going to get out of here...?"
"Oh, Seth," she began to rise and I couldn't bite back my harsh word to stop her.
"NESSIE NO! You're going to kill them!"
She whimpered, "Sorry."
I gave her a soft look, "Ness, you can't get up. We have to stay put. If we move, they die. If we just sit here maybe we all can go in a couple hours."
She nodded.
"What could they possibly want?" Her small, innocent, musical voice asked softly.
I shook my head, I had no idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was finally able to get my old computer working and get all my files back!
Well, just in case i'll be posting all the remaining chapters to this story today.
Please comment&rate when you read something you like :)