Forbidden Temptation

Violated

My lips were still tingling with the taste of him on my tongue. All the tips of my fingers were on fire with the sense of his skin still lingering on them. If his taste in my mouth wasn't enough to make me faint; remembering his scent that was still remaining in my noise would have me knocked out cold. I wish there was something I could do to keep these senses from fading...
I let my body go to jelly as I sunk deeper into the mattress. It was disturbing how everything was so quite. It was even more disturbing remembering this castle was filled with vampires who creep around noiselessly. They could probably be having a party down there and I would never even realize it. Though, I doubt I would attend if I had the choice. Deeper and deeper I sank into the fabrics of the bed; I was becoming a small fiber in the strings of the sheets. I was almost asleep when three swift knocks were made at my door and Adakiis (and Marcus) walked in.
"Time to awake, Siren," Marcus announced with a cat-like grin.
Lazily, I propped myself up with my elbows and replied in an annoyed groggy voice, "The sun isn't even out yet."
"This won't take long." Marcus returned the annoyed tone.
I huffed, "You won't take long," I muttered, "Fine, but this better be quick."
Although it was against my better judgment seeing as how it was Adakiis and Marcus and the fact that they are both aggressive and horrid, I asked if one of them could carry me down to where ever I was going. I was beyond exhausted and I couldn't find it within myself to move a muscle.
Marcus found his cat-like grin again and replied, "Of cour—"
"—maybe I should, Marcus." Adakiis stepped in, "She's quiet the little flame when she's uncomfortable."
I saw Marcus give an incredulous look but in less then a half a second swallow his words, "As you wish."
Marcus left the room in a blur.
"What's with," I tried to muffle a yawn with words, "him?"
"Nothing my darling, nothing at all."
I sighed, "Please don't do that."
He grinned as he placed me into his arms, "Do what?"
"Imitate Seth. With your voice, I mean." I said sleepily. I was finding it harder and harder to stay awake. Making out with a werewolf sure took a lot out of ya'.
"So you've figured it out. My power, I mean."
I groaned. His voice was only making the senses I had of Seth intensify. It was making remembering him almost painful! It was so real but not! I felt him, I felt Seth.
"Stop. Please." I attempted to command. My voice was quiet, strained, almost like a low whine.
He chuckled and began to move, although I couldn't tell until I felt my hair blow past the sides of my face. If it wasn't for that; I could have been laying on cold concrete for all I would have known. Before I could exhale twice, Adakiis placed me in a grand bed with the Volturi neatly seated in king-like chairs at the foot of it.
"Tired, Princess?" Aro asked.
I yawned and nodded. I had no bitter words to say to the three. I was unbelievably tired. Maybe they slipped me something in the tea I had earlier?
"Just get on with it, Aro." Caius chided Aro.
"Yeah Aro, get on with it," There was the bitterness they probably were expecting.
"As you wish...," Marcus stated, "bring him in!"
I shot up from the bed like a spring. I whipped my head around looking for the dark haired love of my life but found guards dragging in Edward. He looked like he was in an extreme amount of pain. I was confused until Jane made her appearance.
I pushed the excess amounts of energy I was harboring into my legs to be able to move next to Edward laying on the floor right by the bed.
"Jane! Stop!" I shouted.
She gave a ferocious growl and crouched in fighting position. I let the seductive waves of power fly out of my fingers as a wave of fire. She ran across the room and into the safety of Aro's arms. There, she whimpered.
"There, there...," he comforted her; "you shouldn't have tested her, Jane. She is quiet the lethal little girl. Come now; let us get on with what we planned to do."
With a growl that put Jane's to shame, Edward sprang forward and crouched defensively in front of me.
"No! I will not do this. You can not make me!"
His words were acidic like venom. There was no hesitance, mercy or forgiveness in his voice, just pure threat.
The three of them laughed, even Caius, which was odd.
"Of course we can not make you...," Marcus readjusted himself in his seat to pull out a remote hidden in his robe pocket, "but you might want to..."
He pressed the button and illuminated a screen that exposed Seth and Nessie in a dark room surrounded by vampire guards at the ready.
"No!" I gasped.
My Seth, they had my Seth! They had Nessie, Edward's poor Nessie. I knew I shouldn't have gotten them involved. I should have never met Seth or the Cullen's! All I did was cause them pain! How could I have done this?
I found myself on the bed, sitting like a pretzel, letting my hands flame in rainbows of colors. In the reflection of the flames I saw my face, pale, broken and wet with fresh tears.
"Ally...," Edward spoke, "We have to... they have my family in jeopardy too..."
I let the flames dim.
"Do what?" I spat, "Just let them kill us and be done with it!"
"If only it was that easy...," He mumbled.
I let the flames increase as I began to decipher the meaning of his words.
If only it was that easy...?
Then it clicked.
"No!" The flames in my hands were no longer in control. The horrible pain that I unleashed in peoples minds was no longer in control. The only power I had control over was the ability to make people senseless. I kept that reigned in close. I wanted them to feel this.
"Ally!" Edward screeched.
I could hear him but I didn't dare look at him. It would break my concentration. Bella had a power to protect her mind! She must be able to protect others too! But how did she do it? I found her power deep in the back of my mind. I tried to stretch it through out my body like plastic wrap or a blanket but it was too thick. I wasn't strong enough.
"ALLY!" He screamed again.
I let out a scream of my own and tried again. I got it past my fingers and almost to Edward but then something happened. It was as if I had snapped it out of my body and let my wrath cripple me! All the pain I was causing everyone else inflicted me too!
I cried out in pain. My wrath was done, the flames were gone. The only thing left of my tantrum was a blackened ceiling and 3 pissed off vampires.
Like lightening, Marcus was hovering over me with his hand in the air ready to strike my face.
"No brother," Aro stopped him, thankfully, "after the birth."
Marcus huffed as his black eyes glared at me with fiery hate. The return of his cat-like grin was scary, even more so then before.
He straightened and spoke, "I suppose you know how the process works. Get to it."
I gasped in horror! How could he assume that I was capable of doing this?
"He has a wife... a child!" I cried.
Aro and Marcus chuckled delighted, "Exactly, he produced one child; he can produce another, yes?"
"You're cruel and heartless! EVIL! FUC—" I began to rant.
"Ally," Edward warned, "Can we at least have our privacy. I need to work up to it...if I am going to..."
I gasped and sent a look of pure hate towards Edward. He looked at me briefly and nodded. He had a plan.
"We just need a few moments alone...," He assured them.
"Of course, I'm thirsty anyways." Caius stated bored.
"No funny business, Edward. Nessie is too pretty to kill...," Marcus teased.
Edward's lips twitched but he kept his words inside.
"Get on the bed." He instructed the minute the doors were shut.
"What?!"
"Trust me, they're watching. I can smell the cameras."
I hopped onto the gigantic king sized burgundy bed and fixed myself clumsily into the covers.
"Good, now I'm going to go on top of you...," he stated meekly, "they won't see us under the covers..."
"This better be apart of some plan!"
He rolled his eyes, "Everything we're about to do is apart of the plan."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm sick and disturbed yadayadayada.
Leave it in a comment.
You should have known this is where it was going from the beginning.
I was hoping i made it obvious :)
oh, and i can't post all the chapters today seeing as how i have all the time in the world to post now that i found how to transfer my files! yay!