Forbidden Temptation

Better then the Matrix

"Ugh, Edward! Ouch! You're knee is in a very inconvenient place!"
He grunted, "Well, I apologize. I'm only immensely uncomfortable."
I scoffed, "Because you being uncomfortable is just so important.... If you haven't notice, YOU'RE ABOUT TO FUCKING IMPREGNANT ME!"
I could sense quick movement on his face that I could only guess was him rolling his eyes. "Shh! They'll hear you!"
The bed was miles long but Edward had awkwardly offered to get on top of me... for show purposes. I wasn't quick to agree but then again Edward wasn't quick to offer. If saving Seth meant having to let cold stone rest on top of me, I'd do it.
"And I don't think that's necessary," He stated a bit irked.
I was trying to make the covers completely cover the both of us, "I don't want any peakers! Besides, it's only a million degrees below zero under here!"
"Sorry," He muttered.
"Okay, we're under the covers, the Volturi are now out of the room... what now? What's this genius plan of yours?"
Again, he rolled his eyes. "There really isn't anything I can do; only something you can do."
I clumsily raised my hand and let it tap the side of his face. I wouldn't call it a slap; I had really no room to wind up for the hit.
"You are married! I thought the one for sure plan so far was that we would avoid sex. NO SEX!"
"SHHHH!"
"Don't shh me!"
"Shh! Or I'll put my hand on top of your mouth—"
"Then I'll just burn it right off," I whispered back.
"Listen to me, we have a lot of talented vampires out there—"
"I'm aware!"
"Okay, you are really testing my patients...," He rolled over onto his back but still making sure to keep the covers over us both.
"Just search alright, can you do that? Just search and tell me if you can feel anything useful?"
I huffed, "Don't know what difference it will make but fine..." I trailed off.
There were the twins, Jane and Alec, both their powers tempting but nothing I would necessarily need. Then there was Adakiis, Chelsea, Aro, Marcus, Demetri; nothing, nothing, nothing and nothing!
I raised my hand to my temple.
"I know you feel it, the power. It's big. You can sense it, can't you?" Edward murmured to himself.
I glared at him, what was he talking about? I was frustrated beyond comprehension. This was his amazing plan? Useless, absolutely and completely useless! My better half told me just to let Edward kill me, at least that way the Volturi couldn't use me, but my worse half, the half I had listened to when I sent away Mindy and Shane, told me to keep trying. I let my brain intrude into the other vampire guards mind's like a secret spy looking for clues. Then, like a bright light in a dark tunnel; I saw it.
"Do you see it? Tell me if you feel it," Edward questioned, unable to enter my mind for his answers.
I smiled to acknowledge that I had seen it but quickly shook my head at the idea he was hinting to.
"I'll need him to agree to give it to me and that's impossible."
"The Volturi, along with the twins, are occupying the right tower at the very top," he turned to me with such intensity it almost felt like we were going to actually have sex, "If we're lucky, we can go out there and silently kill the guards in our way. The Volturi aren't paying much attention to the camera's. They think they're being polite," he rolled his eyes at the ludicrous idea of what the Volturi thought was polite, "Us leaving the bed won't tip them off. We'll move to the vampire with the gift who I believe is some where standing guard by the stair case below the tower where the Volturi are, and once we have it. We can proceed with the obvious plan."
He spoke so fast and eagerly that I barely caught any of his little whispers of a plan.
I blinked a couple times, "You want us to go out there... and kill vampires?"
"For the last time SHH!" I rolled my eyes, "And yes, not all of them of course but the majority will stand in our way.... We'll kill the ones who fight back."
"Who do you think I am— no who do you think you are? This ain't the Matrix! I don't think you realize what your plan is suggesting! I mean what if the Volturi hear us, which they obviously will, and what if there are too many of them? I can only kill so many at one time without killing you too!"
He just stared at me and smiled, "They won't hear us, and they won't do anything even if we're caught because that would give us less incentive to do what they want us to do."
"Did you ever realize you use a lot of pronouns?"
"Yes," he answered unwounded.
"Okay, just making sure."
"Ready?"
"Wait, what!? Now?" I almost shot up under the covers but Edward was quick to place a cold strong hand on my forehead. Ya know, to keep me down...
"Of course now, we haven't got much time thanks to your interruptions...."
"Fine, fine, okay. But before we start, just in case we die, did you by chance get this plan from the Matrix?"
He shrugged, "Possibly, maybe," I gave him an incredulously look, "Yes, alright. But that's only irrelevant... shut up!"
I began to laugh wildly, partly from his ridiculousness and partly because I was scared shitless.
"Now you do realize that this is not the Matrix?"
"Yes, Ally. Obviously, we have more to lose," we did have more to lose obviously. In stead of saving the whole world; we'd be saving ours. "Now let's go."
He whipped the blanket onto the floor and placed me on his back, "What are you doing!?"
"Just hang on,"
"Then how will I help you fight?"
"You're not."
I climbed off, always dodging his hands that tried to keep me on, and began to lecture him on how I had powers for a reason.
"Alright, fine but keep close. Now what is this business about you can only kill so many without killing me too?"
"You couldn't have asked this when we were back on the bed? We still are being filmed,"
"They aren't paying att—"
"Well," I cut him off, "Let's just say that my fire ability was like a 2 for 1 deal—"
"Wasn't every power you received a billion for 1 deal?"
"Okay, I get your point. It is annoying to get cut off." He smirked, "Basically, I can blow crap up."
"That'll come in handy," He said excitedly.
"Yeah, 'cept it only comes with two levels. Baking soda & vinegar and atomic bomb."
His eyes widen slightly, "Yeah, then use it when needed... We need to be invisible."
If only I had that power, I thought.
He swung the door open quickly and obviously our conversation had been heard by the door guards.
"I wouldn't try it princess." The first guard said with a sly smile.
"Really, cause I would."
And I set him on fire.
"Whoa," I heard Edward mutter as he ripped the second guard's head off.
"Gross." I shuddered.
"Grab on."
I mounted myself on his back and before I had adjusted myself properly he broke off in a fast run.
"We have 4 guards coming up, can you blow them up?"
"In theory, yes but not—"
He growled and tossed me off his back as he almost collided with the first guard. I landed hard on my tailbone causing me to limp and whimper. Edward had 3 guards on him as the 4th vampire came at me.
"You don't have to die you know," I warned him. I thought I'd give him a choice merely because he was good looking and he liked Romeo and Juliet too.
"As well with you," he flirted.
"Ugh, vampires," and I blew off his face body part by body part. When I finally blew off his nose I was successfully splattered in weird liquid and Edward was loosing his battle of three on one.
I could take another one but he'd still have 2 on him. I began to sing amazing grace because it was the only song I could think of and I needed some way to distract them.
"Amazing grace how sweet the sound..." I sang softly but really thought,
Kill each other, fight each other, and leave Edward alone!
In seconds they began to fight each other vigorously. Edward included. I sang and instructed Edward to not listen. He came by my side at once. Edward and I watched in horror, my notes sometimes getting lost in small squeals. Finally when the victorious vampire that survived the brawl was left; Edward took mercy on him and left him with his mess.
"Got it in you for one more song?" He tried to joke but I was still horrified by the scene I had just witnessed. I decided a nod wouldn't betray me like my voice would.
We walked through the castle corridors luckily being vampire free, minus Edward.
"He's around the corner, I sense him. He'll hear me from here; he doesn't have to see me."
I sang lightly, the corridors echoed my voice perfectly. It wasn't too loud and it wasn't too soft. It didn't carry into other corridors like I was afraid off but stayed bouncing in the small space.
The guard finally sighed a mesmerize 'yes.'
Edward scooped me up and ran me back to the room before the horrifying explosion of pain in my body began. This was a good idea; my screams were expected in there. I couldn't control the spasms of movement that overtook my body. No power had ever taken this long to fill out my body. It was almost like fitting yourself in a dress a billion sizes too small. This power acted as if it knew I wasn't it's master, as if it wasn't meant for me.
As I tossed around in the lavish bed sheets I let out one final scream and then... everything... stopped. Edward didn't even respond to my still movement, the particles of dust in the air didn't move like they should have, they stay still. It worked!
"Edward," I tapped his arm but he didn't respond, "Edward snap out of it!"
I sang and blew things up around him, yet he didn't stop gazing at the space where I was writhing in pain seconds before. I didn't realize that I would have to do this alone...
I walked, slow since I had no reason to do this quickly now that I could freeze time, and found my way to the prison they had my Seth in. The cold stone floors were icy against my bare feet. It had felt like years since I last saw him but in reality it had only been hours. As I blew off the lock to the gates holding my love, I couldn't help but notice the frozen tears on his face.
I froze in place with my surroundings. I was horrified with myself. How could I have let someone so beautiful and lovely hurt enough to cry? I felt unworthy to even touch him!
"I'm so sorry, Seth." I croaked as I hesitantly stepped towards him.
"I never meant to hurt you. I am so very sorry. I'll do anything to make you safe, I promise. I love you."
I leaned in slowly to kiss the frozen tears off his face but a voice broke the moment. Fire quickly filled my hands.
"Whose there?!"
"I told you, you'd be powerful." The voice rang again.
"Sh-sh-show yourself!" I made a queer face. Why had I said that? When would I have ever said something so tacky? It must have been the fact that I was scared beyond any other feeling of fear.
She floated in front of me beautifully. Her yellow hair falling like smooth rivers past her shoulders, her face was young and pale, and her eyes were the reddest of all vampire eyes I had ever seen. Here was the woman who had stolen my normal life.
"Don't kiss him, or you'll wake him," she stated, "And there's no need for those." She pointed to the flames, "I'm sure I know how to use mine a bit better."
"Why?" I managed to say. It was the only question I had and the only question I'd need answered by her.
She sighed and stepped forward. Fire again filled my hands.
"Better you then me..."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, darling, that I was sick of being the— oh how do you always put it? The atomic bomb."
"So you placed your burden onto me?" I asked disgusted.
She now was standing so close to me that the cold radiating of her body gave me goose bumps.
"Well to be quiet honest, I saw Aro finding you. He would have wanted you for the same reasons. Your power. I didn't give you that voice darling." She made a jealous face, "And I would have taken it too but see then my plan wouldn't have worked."
I huffed. I was starting to get very frustrated.
"What plan and why me? I wasn't the only person Aro would have wanted."
"Well, obviously but I chose you because you were still human."
"Still? I was never in danger—well at least not any sort of danger vampires cause."
She laughed quietly finding my naivety humorous, "You would have found yourself to be a vampire in time. But if Aro found you before than he'd have a chance at a child. Something he never had with me. Yes, I was his little 'bomb' for a while but I was always a last resort. Aro's poor attempts at civility are quite silly... But he still wanted a hybrid child. They're easier you know? They don't sparkle, they can eat human food, yet they have all the luxuries of vampirism."
"So," I said finally finding my voice, "Let me guess. You gave Aro some lie about how you passed all your powers onto me and you were unable to get them back because you had also given the power to take others abilities to? And since you had, indeed, given me powers he saw that in your mind and didn't pay any attention to the other parts of your plan? I would have loved to see Aro's face when you told him..."
"He wasn't at his usual euphoria when I told him, no," she smiled happily, "Did I also pass on my intelligence?" She beamed.
"No, I'm afraid that's mine." Her perfect face fell a bit, "But there has been something that's irked me..."
"My psychic ability tells me it has something to do with the ability to have Aro's power without his permission and never being able to sustain it."
"Um, yeah." I answered uneasy at her correctness.
"Well, I am his wife, one of many, and in marriage, or at least by the principles of it, the persons are equal and need not permission to do things. But then not having his permission to actually have it makes it harder to keep. I assume that even though he is not your husband the rules apply, seeing as how it was mine first, the power I mean."
"Well that clears it up nicely." I muttered. "Now tell me how you aren't frozen."
She smiled wider then before, "You thought you did this? Ha! My dear, I froze time. I thought I should speak to you."
"And now that you have?" I spat.
"I'll let you save your friends I suppose. Consider it my apology for the burden I have placed upon you."
"Then let me guess again, you want me to come back and have a baby or become a vampire?"
"Naturally, I didn't do all this work for nothing."
"Or, how about I kill you, I then save my friends, blow this whole place up and live happily ever after?"
"I lost you when you said kill me? As if you could, child." She laughed and swept away the hair that had fallen on her face.
"Let's just see where this plan takes us, hm?"
"You first," she grinned.
I sent fire orbs straight towards those luscious waves of blonde hair. Her feet were faster then the speed of the orbs. She giggled evilly as she zipped around the room. Fire waves after fire waves, I kept missing her! She would not stay still! I would need to freeze her entirely. I would need to stop time!
I exhaled and inhaled until my head became dizzy.
"What are you doing? Don't do that! You'll make me kill you!" She screeched.
But I kept trying. She wouldn't kill me. She'd put to much investment in me. Although she had these powers for longer, I had the upper hand. I didn't need her like she needed me.
The confidence I obtained after this burst of an epiphany let it happen! I froze her.
I walked over to the beauty and took a look at her. She was so beautiful... which made blowing her up bit by bit even more fun then I had imagined.
I pondered how to wake Seth, Nessie and Edward up without waking everyone else. She said don't kiss him or he'd wake up... I let my lips brush against Seth's and his eyes fluttered open.
"Ally?" He asked startled. "Where'd you come from?"
I kissed his lips with an unknown passion. It was a mixture between love, relief, and victory.
"Come on, let's go." I said a bit out of breath.
Uncomfortable as it was, I kissed Renessmee and Edward and they both woke up startled. Nessie more than Edward who just said, "So it worked!" when he woke up.
We walked out of the castle to find the sun barely rising into the sky. The vampire guards had all left their posts and proceeded inside while we hid in the bushes.
"Atomic bomb?" Edward asked.
"Ha, yes. For once in my life, yes."
And I blew the castle, the Volturi and their stupid vampire guards to smithereens.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Ally's pretty suh-weet.
There is still one more chapter and then an epilogue so it's not over yet!
Please Comment and Rate and Advertise!