Forbidden Temptation

imprinted? Check.

"I have half a mind to kill you!" Alice yelled as we climbed the castle stairs at human speed.
"If you hadn't thrown away my suit-" I began.
"That suit was repulsive!" Alice snapped.
"Alice...," Renesmee hissed.
Alice gave Nessie a sour look which Nessie returned with a great resemblance to Alice's.
"Dad and the rest of them are already there. Besides, you didn't have to wait," Nessie tried to soothe.
"Ha! Like I could trust Seth and Jacob to come without force."
"Why we are even here is beyond me," Jacob mumbled.
Nessie playfully slapped his arm. He made a pouty face and Ness just smiled.
"Oh, look. Here." I stated as the big wooden doors came into view.
The castle was like any other medieval castle. Made of stone. High towers. Walls. No mote unfortunately. It would be cool if a bunch of stinky vampires didn't live in it.
"You guys go inside; I need to get a good breath of vampire polluted air. I swear I'll be inside in a few minutes." Alice was reluctant to say yes but I could tell she didn't want to miss the ball anymore. She was excited for Jacob's big debut.
Vampire guards were everywhere and they all took note of me but they didn't attack. Although, if they had the signal to attack, I'm sure they'd have no problem taking a good wolf down.
Inside I could hear some guy talking. Werewolf hearing, it's pretty bad ass.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am thrilled to see you here tonight. I welcome Volterra this beautiful castle and I also welcome this castle to its princess Miss. Ally Willa Gates."
I heard her walk in and sigh. She muttered something I couldn't make out but she sounded miserable... and not dead.
"Miss. Gates please do sing us a song, yes?" The same man asked.
I could sense her happiness as she agreed.
"But first, Bella? Bella Cullen?"
Whoa, twist. I thought.
"Yes, I am here." She responded meekly. I could just imagine Edward tensing up making his mind raid through this dude's intentions.
"Might you shield us? Her voice is quite hypnotizing."
Reluctantly, Bella agreed. I felt Jacob's protection and since he was my alpha for the weekend I was protected.
"I don't know what to sing," She said to the dude.
I could tell he smiled, bastard. "Mindy? Shane? Come and help your sister play a song."
A set of steps found their way next to the man and her.
"Shane? Mindy." It sounded like a child was being lifted into her arms. "What song?"
"Do we have to?" He whined. He sounded like a kid. 13 or 14 max.
"I think it'd be in our best interest if we just did it."
He huffed, "What song?"
"Just play."
Music began to flow from a guitar. Just a simple light rhythm and then... she sang. Beautiful musical notes began to dance in my ears hypnotizing me (and that was only the effect of her MUFFLED voice) I couldn't help it anymore, I had to see her. I opened the doors and walked in to see a big room filled with tables, flowers, candles, lights, vampires and her. Ally Gates I think the man said her name was.
The door behind me slammed and Bella's shield faded. Ally noticed and sang with as much strength as she could and I found myself saying yes but not knowing what for. Her notes quivered a bit as she hunched over and winced but as fast as she had reacted to this pain she stood back up and sang without the slight sign of strain.
Just by looking at her it felt like all the pressure in the world was being released from my body. This new found lightness had cleared my head enough to realize that my soul purpose was to love her. To only please her and do her bidding. Not to steal Romeo's line but I honestly haven't seen true beauty until this night. I always hated to admit it but vampires were unusually good looking but this girl... Rosalie would even be envious.
She was beautiful. Her eyes were the color of oceans and her hair was like curls of rich chocolate. She had such beautiful contrasts. I was certainly hypnotized and by the looks of everyone else... they were too.
Her song ended and before a wave of applause could be made she screamed, "Get on my back!" And the boy carrying a little girl went onto her back and she morphed into a wolf like me.
"Whoa."
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the shortness but I feel like this moment should be mostly in Ally's POV.
More comments would be lovely.
I would love to chat with my subscribers too, they seem amazingly supportive :)
Promote or Advertise?