Forbidden Temptation

Mr. Right

My heart was pounding a million times per second, or so it felt, and I could barely keep focus as I tried to think of something to do. I sang my heart out wanting so badly for the stupid shield this chick put up, to break! Shane's guitar skills really had gotten better, which was an odd thought to have at a time like this, but if I got out of this alive I'd have to comment on his improvement later.
The song was about to end and I was still fucked. Luckily, an answer to my prayers arrived when a door slammed and little Miss. Shielderella broke her concentration!
"Yes!" I hissed and began to sing louder then before. I started to raid through all of the powers that each vampire held in the room- skipping over the useless ones and finally landed on the power to change shape into a wolf. It might not be good enough but it'll have to work. So I sang for him to accept my request of letting me have his power.
"Yes." He almost sighed.
I tightened my fists and prepared for the hard blow of power to kick in. A faint pain began in my thighs and grew achingly fast towards my center. With an overwhelming burst, I wiped my eyes and stood up straight, confident and powerful. It hurt more then usual. This power must have been stronger than any ordinary person.
Finally Shane's fingers left the neck of the guitar.
"Get on my back!" I instructed as soon as I could. Of course Mindy and Shane pilled on. I should have requested that after I changed because, boy were they heavy!
A bittersweet feel of pain and pleasure filled my body as I ripped into a beast. The dress, my shoes, my skin, they all tore and what came was this huge wolf. Not to boast but I could kick any vampire's ass like this!
Mindy and Shane clenched tightly to my, now, chocolate brown fur as I leaped off the stage where the Volturi were stationed and zig zagged my way out of the maze of tables.
"No! Guard! Stop her!" Aro yelled behind me.
"She mustn't get away!" Marcus chimed.
I ran out of the doors and into the surrounding trees. I could sense vampires running at my sides so I changed course. Before they realized my change of direction, I already was in the clear. The speed of this new body was amazing. I have never seen an animal run so fast or at least faster then a vampire. I liked this. Finally, I could compete with the speed of a vampire. I laughed to myself, now what do I have left to fear of these creatures?
I ran for a while with my brother and sister on my back enjoying the speed until Shane spoke.
"Where will we go?" His voice got lost in the wind but I could still hear him. These ears were pretty perceptive.
I tried to speak but it came out as a bark which startled Mindy. I whined.
"How 'bout the airport? No one will catch us in the air!" Shane insisted. He had a point. The only problem was I had no idea how to get to the airport! I'd have to change back and ask.
I slowed my run into a walk. I felt safe that all the vampires were clearly gone. I couldn't hear or smell anyone but Mindy and Shane.
They hopped off as I stopped.
I stood still and waited to somehow change back. Nothing happened. A low growl rippled in my chest. How was I going to do this?
"You have to let go." A voice said behind me. I whipped around and crouched towards him, blocking his way towards Shane and Mindy. "Whoa, settle down."
I growled.
"Just remember what it's like to walk on two legs and stuff. Remember what you liked about being human and you'll change back. Let go." He instructed. His face looked slightly familiar. Perhaps it was the man I took the power from. It would explain how he knew to change back.
"Just try it Ally." Shane soothed.
I tried but it didn't work. I tried to let go. I tried to miss being human but this was too much fun. Who could miss being weak like a human?!
"Ally's scary." Mindy said as she burrowed her face into Shane's neck. He shushed her and kept his eyes on me as I tried but it didn't work. I didn't want to scare Mindy anymore so I did what I had to.
I give it back, I barked.
A million strings connected to my body felt like they were being pulled. Then it was gone. I was back to normal. And naked.
The man, well more a guy, took his jacket and draped it over my bare body.
"Thanks..." I said.
He blushed trying to pretend he didn't see anything, "Um, no problem."
The jacket of his suit was long which, thank god, covered most of my body. I looked at him, he was tall, and his eyes were a sweet brown just like his hair which was cut short. Everything about him was so warm, his skin color, his presence... his jacket.
I starred at him for a while and he starred at me back. Both of us just stood admiring each others features. He was so beautiful.
"Uh... Ally? We kinda gotta go...," Shane stated awkwardly.
"Oh, right." I began to stumble back to Shane's side with Mindy in his arms. "Thank you for the jacket and please. You didn't see us."
"No," He said desperately. "I mean please, let me help you."
I looked at him suspiciously, "I don't see... how you could."
"I could take you to the airport." I eyed him curiously. "I happened to catch that."
I looked at Shane for conformation.
"Oh, what the hell. Not like we have a better option."
The beautiful man smiled, "Great. Will you wait please?"
We stood and that was enough of an answer. He went into the brush and came back as a wolf twice the size of me as a wolf. My eyes became as big as cookies and for once I was a bit frightened. Vampires always intimidated me but this wolf... it actually scared me.
He nuzzled his huge head against my leg and laid before my feet. He tilted his head upwards like he was pointing to his back.
"Come on." I signaled to Shane. Shane laid into the valley between the wolf's shoulder blades with Mindy settled neatly next to him and I rested on top of them both. I hoped we weren't too heavy.
He gave a quiet bark which I took for a hold on. Before I knew it, the walls of green trees became walls of blackness and blurs. It was extraordinarily exhilarating!
I closed my eyes and it felt like I wasn't moving at all. The only movement I felt were Shane and the wolf's breathing and Mindy's squirming.
Here in this monster's fur I felt at home just like I felt between Shane and Mindy but better! I shut my eyes tighter trying to remember everything about his face before he had turned. The curves of his lips were nice and symmetrical, his eyebrows didn't shadow his eyes like most boys and his nose was strong and perfectly sized with his other features. His perfection was unimaginable. Juliet probably didn't even have such a perfect man but I'd give her that she did described him like I would this new man.
"Give me my Romeo; and, when he shall die,/ Take him and cut him out in little stars,/ And he will make the face of heaven so fine/ That all the world will be in love with night/ And pay no worship to the garish sun." I muttered into the fur of the wolf.
I felt the huge beast shiver under us. I clenched tight to his fur hoping I didn't cause him pain.
He quickened his pace and I began to wonder why. As if we weren't going fast enough! But it wasn't until I heard the vicious growl behind me that I realized what was after us.
I held even tighter to the beautiful beast.
"Please, take care of my brother and sister!" I began to loosen my grip from his fur but he let out the loudest of barks in protest. I wasn't frightened but more relieved that there was a chance he felt as comfortable with me as I did with him. "They won't hurt me. They need me. Just hide my Shane and Mindy. Please!" He whined but he slowed down his pace as I slid off. Before Shane could protest; the wolf sprinted into the night.
My face was in the dirt and most of my body was exposed but I didn't care. I just wish I was back on the wolf's back. Parting is such sweet sorrow? No Juliet, there isn't anything sweet about parting, no matter what will happen tomorrow.
Crunches of twigs and leaves surrounded me as a coven of vampires surrounded me.
"Oh my god."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment :)
Thank you to the end. and twiggy who have been.
I love Romeo and Juliet! So i hope you don't mind that i add some bits into this story.
Advertise or promote? Tell me if you do and i'll return the favor. :)
Subscribe too, if you don't mind... :)