Wild Flower

Now that we're done

Everybody get down
She's just a friend, you see
You always agree
You know I lie but you still trust me
And you believed in so much hope
But I'm the one that let you go
.:Metro Station:.

I pulled on some blue skinnies and my batman t-shirt,and my leather jacket.Eric was still in the shower.He said "I don't give a shit if I'm not ready by the time that damn driver gets here.It's his own fault for coming so fucking early!"Ah Eric always the sweetheart.

X
We were driving along a dirt road that seemed to be heading nowhere.There were no trees to look at.Nothing.Well except Eric.He looked like a fucking god.He was wearing tight black skinnies and a avenged sevenfold concert tee.His wet jet black hair that was being air dried clung to his beautiful face.It took me awhile to realize that he was staring back."Do i have something on my face?"Ah naive,sexy Eric you have no Idea.Before i could answer the creepy driver pulled over on the side of the road and turned to look at us."Mr. Inglewood and Miss Stone,it's time for your blind folds.

Once we arrived to headquarters we were dragged inside.What the fuck is up with that!?!?!?!Not only was i being dragged god knows where,but i was losing circulation in my upper arm;the dude had such a tight hold on my arm.I decided to keep quiet.But Eric on the other hand did not."Get your fucking hands off me,you bastard!I do not like being touched,we don't have that type of relationship yet dude!"
I was set down on cold ground while Eric was shoved.I heard him grunt in pain beside me.I searched around until i found his hand.We were instructed to leave our blind folds on until we had been debriefed."Um no thanks i would like to keep my briefs if you don't mind!"I giggled.Eric had a way of making any bad situation better.I remember in 8th grade when my boyfriend for two months dumped me for some blond chick,i cried and cried while Eric rubbed my back.He said,"Nirvana don't cry,Chad probably had an STD anyway.You don't want that,let him share it with that bimbo!"

We were once again dragged but this time put in chairs.I heard a knob turn and footsteps come in our general direction.I knew It was a woman as soon as she started talking."Okay I'm going to ask you two a few simple questions.First do you have any allergies."What kind of question was that our parents have been kidnapped and we're being asked if we are allergic to anything!?!?!
"Well Nirvana is allergic to peanuts.Yes that is correct,one time when i was five I had my first peanut butter sand which.That didn't go over so well.My eyes burned and i became itchy all over and my lips swelled.Let me just tell you,It was not pretty."I'm allergic to carrots."Eric finished.I find it hardly fair that he gets to be allergic to a vegetable and i have to be allergic to something so delicious.
The woman asked us many questions:"What sports we played","Our favorite school subject" and so on.But the one that caught both of us off guard was "Are you two dating?"I hadn't expected that one and neither had Eric who stuttered answering the question.I could feel my face turn crimson, and i was glad he couldn't see me.Once the woman had left the room,I quickly took off my blind fold and Eric followed suit.The room was white and the chairs and table were metal.It was all so sterile.I tensed as the door creaked open once more.I was tired of being debriefed.
♠ ♠ ♠
sooooooooooo leave comments and feedback!should i continue? thanks for reading!