How Embarrassing Are My Chemical Romance

Yeah i do like Jaffas

---TIME ELAPSEEE!!!---

Bert had left and my dad was still trying to figure out what is was, that was between me and Bert. And i don't think he will ever know.
Gerard was reading some comic and Frank was playing on his psp. Mikey was writing something down on paper. Ray was dozing off. There was no noise.
I was on my computer.
And yeah i do like fanfic. But when it's about MCR or even worse my dad having sex with someone that is when it crosses the line.
I looked on a few sites here and there for some stories to make me luagh. Untill i came across. A frerard. I cough aloud getting everyones attention. "ex squeeze me baking powder whilst i was looking for something to entertain myself i stumbled across a fanfic about Gerard *i looked at Gerard and confirmed that he was the Gerard i was speaking about then i looked at Frank* i will read some of it, just so you'se all get dirty images in your heads...i am so evil" i announced, Gerard looked at me and gave me the please-don't-read-any-boysex-out-because-poeple-might-get-a-bit-sus-and-it's-embarrasing-fullstop look. "the title it 'it's now or never' i read mentally luaghing at how much of a co-insidence the heading was to real life.

"i will get straight to the yucky stuff okay" i cleared my throat and read "Gerard's point of view, i love Frank but after having sex with him it seemed as my love for him has faded once more, did i think of him as a tool......before i could walk any further i flet my wrist being tugged at i turned around and it was Frank....."what?" i stammered, "i love you Gee" Frank said seductivley. It worked for me, seconds later his lips were entwined with mine, causeing shivers to go up my spine like when we first met. I grabbed his waist and pulled my lips away, "upstairs" is all i said before my michevious grin attacked me again. Once we were in the room. We dropped on the bed. We worked our way down eachothers pants.--" i was cut off.

"that has given me nightmares..." Mikey shivverd. Cold heartedly. As me and Mikey have already seen these two getting it on. It doesn't really phase me when i think about it. Ray was nearly gagging. Gerard was hiding behing his comic and Frank was pretending he didn't hear anything. "should i continue?" i asked sounding serious as could be. "NO" everyone yelled in unision.
I started luaghing but then stopped soon after as i found out what i was luaghing at wasn't that funny.
It went back to an awkward silence.

"that's it i am sick of waiting..." Frank said getting up, of course getting everyone's attention. I looked around and Gerard had a please don't tell me your thinking what i am thinking. I looked back at Frank and he looked hesitant at what he was going to say. "i am sick of hiding it..." he stopped once more trying to figure his words out. He didn't look at Gee once and i knew why. Well i think i knew why.

[*sorry it is short like all my chapters comments=updates*]