How Embarrassing Are My Chemical Romance

I DON"T KNOW...

[time-elapse]
***The Next Day***

I know this is weird. NOT!!! Well i am glad that Gerard and Frank have admitted there love for eachother but now they won't leave eachothers site and there all mooshy. Which is one thing i do not want to see. But i chose to go on tour with these bunch of horny ass pigs.
Hmm i wonder if horny ass is heiphinated. Horny ass or horny-ass. I will ask some one later.

I sat up in my bed aka lounge. And made room for every one else that was due to be coming out here any second. I snuggled up to my pillow and blanket and made sure i was using the most smallest place i could. I heard thumps and bumps from the back area and awaited either Frank or Ray to be coming because they are the only poeple i have ever know to purposly fall out of bed to awaken themselves and the others around them. And then they ask why they hae mysterious bruises all over they're bodies. Hmm i wonder....

"why did you have to land on me...i was already on the ground and you fall on me" Ray complained too Frank. They both sat on the Lounge across from me. I listened in very carefully. "NO you were too fat to get up you layed there for about 10 minutes and then i fall and you are there not my fualt fat ass" Frank said back. They kept at it. And on my behalf i though it was funny. But i was no way wrecking it by luaghing. "would you'se shutup i can hear you from here...don't make me get up and hurt you'se" Mikey yelled. It went silent whilst we were all waiting for something to happen.

Mikey suddenly appeared from the back of the bus. Dragging his feet along the ground. He held a pillow by his side. "ooo what ya gonna do bitch" Frank said. With out a word Mikey held the pillow up high and threw it at him so softly i think i fly would survive through it. Mikey thought it was hard though. He had no glasses on and he was half asleep. Mikey came and sat next to me. "oh fuck didn't realise you were hear Jessica sorry" Ray said notcing me. "good morning sunshine the earth says hello" Frank beamed very happily. I giggled.
"if only you'se all knew how much i regret getting him that Charlie and The Chocolate Factory movie for his psp" Ray whined. "i have it on mine too" i added feeling special. "cool that is awsome" Frank said getting up and giving me a high five. He sat back down in his original spot. And then it went silent again. "uhh haven't you'se noticed everytime we go silent someone wakes up and comes out here" i said looking towards the back of the bus expecting someone to walk out.

*thump* And the famous Gerard walks out very energetically. Which was unusual for him. Considering it was Gerard. Atleast Mikey and Ray are the normal ones around here. "good morning Mikey, Ray, Jessica and Frankie" Gerard said looking the whole time at Frank which he then went and snuggled up too. And they started all that mooshy stuff again. Where for a very long tour. Bob won't be coming out considering it won't be silent because there are two love birds making out in the corner.

Well i wouldn't consider that a bad thing or anything like that. KNowone was speaking and i got the urge to yell at some one. "Jessica?" i heard and tuned my head to Mikey "yes Mikey bear" i said. "can i share you binkie with you...i am cold" he complained. "yes come over" i said. He was over snuggling next to me under my binkie. I was leaning on the side of the lounge and he was basically leaning on me. "oh look at the two lovers now" Gerard defeated. "shutup Gee she watches Charlie and The Chocolate Factory!" Frank said punching Gerard on the arm. I think everyone in the room gave him a weird look including me. "no i could stop you'se doing that and second now" Gerard debated. "narr!" i said. "what's wrong with me sharing a blanket?" Mikey asked Gerard. "i dunno" Gerard mumbled. "BOB MIKEY AND JESSICA ARE MAKING SWEET LOVE TO EACHOTHER!" Gerard yelled silently luaghing to himself. Frank punched him in the arm again considering how mean that was. "why would you do that for?" i hissed. Before i knew it my dad, Bob was standing there rubbing his eyes. "no there not!" Bob yawned. "what about you'se" Bob added.