Vegas

Chapter 5

[Oli’s POV:]

Before I could respond to his comment about her, she leaped forward to us.

“Look you little….” She said while I grabbed her from killing my best friend.

I could tell she overheard our conversation about Matt calling her plain.

“Oli, I have no idea, what type of chick this is, but you need to get this annulled before we leave. Remember that!” Matt said before leaving.

I couldn’t really judge her personality because hell I don’t know her or her name.

That’s when I heard her laughing hard.

I dropped her on the floor when I heard it.

“Seriously your name is Oli?” She said bursting into giggles.

I turned around and looked her when a hard face.

“Dude, quite with the mean mugging face, it’s kind of scary.” She said getting off the floor.

“Why are you laughing at my name?” I said looking at her.

“Because it’s funny, why wouldn’t I laugh?” She said looking at me.

“My name isn’t funny, when has the name Oli ever been funny?” I said rather unamused

“It just is, your parent’s must’ve been extremely high to have named you Oli,” She said still clutching her side.

That’s when I lost my shit.

“Look, don’t you ever make a mark on my parents. They’re obviously better then your family. You’re just some hick chick from the south, which lived in a trailer growing up.” I said fuming.

She turned her face to look at me.

I’ve personally never seen anyone look at me this way, it bothered me a bit.

“Listen to me young man, don’t you ever say something like that to me ever again. So what if I grew up in a trailer? I might have a hick accent, but hell I grew up in south Texas, can you freaking blame me? No you can’t, I’m sorry; I didn’t have the same high society education you did.” She said rather pissed and flushed.

“Well then don’t make fun of my name, for all I know your name is much funnier then mine. What would happen if I made fun of it you’d probably be upset too,”

“No not really since the name Adele already is funny.” She said looking at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments????

:D