Gone With the Sunset

1

1

“That’s so hilarious!” exclaimed Michael

“I’m serious! She kept a huge smile on her face and couldn’t stop jumping, she seemed so excited” Jason replied with a dreamy stare.

“Oh man, but… there were like 50 thousand people out there, how could you picture this one girl so clearly?” he kept nibbling at his sandwich on the upper left corner.

“Don’t really know dude… it seemed that the lights illuminated only that section of the audience. Oh! And… I remember when she blew a kiss at me, and I was so into the keys that I couldn’t return it…” Jason sighed.

-Dun Dun-
Ladies and Gentlemen, we’re experiencing some turbulence; please remain seated with your seatbelts fastened. Our time of estimate arrival to San Jose El Cabo was reprogrammed to 6 o’clock this afternoon. Thank you


“Shut that thing up…” groaned Joe from his seat, “We’re trying to sleep here!”

“Joe! Hey man, I’m glad you’re up, wanna join our conversation?” Jason’s excitement kept fervent. The last twenty-four hours had been thrilling for both bands… and traveling on the Jonas Private Jet kept it going.

“Umm, I don’t feel like it right now, sorry. I’ve had…” a huge yawn interrupted him “…a long day.”

Ignoring his friend, Jason kept the conversation going. “I was telling the guys about this girl during the concert… I would have kissed her if I had the opportunity!”

Joe opened his eyes widely in horror “Shush!! My parents are behind you, man!”

“C’mon, not literally. Like if it could happen… Ha!” he tranquilized in apparent truce and turned his whole body facing the little window.

Silence reigned during the rest of the flight. Everyone desired strongly the beach.
Big Rob’s deep voice interrupted the calmness “Up! Up! Up! We’ve arrived!” he cried excitedly.

The sun shone trough the windows intensely and heat could be felt even from the inside of the plane. In automatic, each person reached for their correspondent bag and placed their glasses on. In a neat line, one by one they started descending the stairs out to the warm climate of the beautiful Mexican village. The unmistakable pair of Raybans glimmered on Joe’s face. For the first time in months, they were alone. There was no sign of fans in the actual surroundings. Big Rob walked noisily in front of everyone, whistling an unknown melody.

“I love Mexico” murmured Kevin, who hadn’t spoke a word since they boarded.

“Oh yes, I agree! The Mexican girls turn me on, like during the concert!” said Jason

“Could you shut up? Let it go; I bet she wasn’t over 13 or something” growled Joe

“Joseph, please” his mother, Denise, shushed.

Sweat dripped down their faces as the small crowd approached to the entrance of the local airport. The air conditioner slammed violently the temperature, and the wind blew noisily moving the few clouds on the sky.