How Can We Fight When I'm Too Busy Loving You?

Five

“Hey Jim, get up!”

“Yeah Jimmy! We’re here, we’re here!”

“Ugghhhh,” I protested. “I’m tired, leave me alone.”

But Johnny and Zack did not agree with my wishes and yanked me off the bunk. I plunged into my open suitcase and made a strange yelp sound. They laughed and held me up, then threw me out the door.

“You can sleep AFTER we play the show!” Zack smiled.

“Yeah, you go on in like 20 minutes!”

“What?! 20 minutes!? Why didn’t you wake me sooner?”

“We were being nice friends and letting our tired buddy sleep, but now were not being so nice and making you get ready.” And with that they dragged backstage and left me in the bathroom. I spent 10 minutes in there and went outside to check out the venue, and to grab a drink. I came backstage just in time, and went to play our 1st show of the tour.

AFTER THE SHOW

“Good job guys!” Mia giggled, giving us all congrats hugs after our time was up.

Eve laughed too. “Yeah I got some really good pictures!”

“Oh yeah guys I forgot to tell you we were having some people come backstage. They paid extra money and stuff.” Matt said aloud.

Everyone was cool with that. Zack and Mia had disappeared somewhere because Zack can’t stand the feeling of being around girls like the ones we know are going to come into the room with he has a beautiful girlfriend like herself. He most likely dragged her out to get something to eat.

-Knock knock on the door. Johnny was polite enough to get the door for 4 lovely women. They were all very nice, flirty girls. But I couldn’t enjoy myself when I had something bothering me.

“Hi.” One blonde winked at me. “I’m Elizabeth.”

I gave her a weak smirk and slumped down into the couch in our dressing room. You have no idea how mad at myself I was for still thinking about Eve and what happened. Was she embarrassed of being my friend? She didn’t even have to be my friend! She could just NOT insult me every five seconds. Mia wanted us to be friends so bad, she begs us to get along all the time. I couldn’t wrap my mind around it and that’s what bothered me. So on impulse, I grabbed her arm, trucked her outside of the room and locked the door. She WAS going to talk to me and tell me why, whether she wanted to or not.

“We need to talk, NOW.

She stared at me dumbfounded, and then giggled a little. “I like a demanding man.”

“You think this is funny? First you say you only pick on me when I do to you but we both know I don’t! What the fuck!”

She laughed again. “Geez calm down.”

“Tell me NOW. I’m not joking.”

“Tell you what?” She asked.

“Why the hell you always mess with me and the act like were friends when no one is around. It’s annoying as shit. Your stupid games are annoying!”

“Oh so your calling me annoying now? What the fuck about you, huh? Always mooping around like the world is ending!" She said, blowing up in my face.

I snarled at her and then it occurred to me. Why the hell should I waste my time with this girl? She obviously doesn’t like me-Wait. What am I saying?! I don’t like Eve! Right? No, no I defiantly do not like her.

“You just can’t stand the fact that you know I can do better then you. I could get annyyy girl I wanted, why waste my time with someone not even in my legue?” I blurred out before thinking.

WHAT?!

“Yeah that’s right. You heard me.”

That pissed her off; I could feel the heat rising off her body. “Better than me?” she growled. “You’ve GOT to be kidding-I am SO better then you, I can do SO much better than YOU! Do you know who I am?” She yelped, flipping her hair in an angry motion.

“Yeah, someone I’m done wasting my time with.” And let myself back into the room and sat very close to that pretty girl sitting on the couch waiting for me.

Eve came back in, in a few minutes. She announced she was going to sleep and give me an evil glare when leaving the room. I smiled and waved to her as I snaked my arm around my date. She grunted and slammed the door behind her.

“I hope you’re happy.” I heard her sigh before she left.

But the truth was I wasn’t, I truly wasn’t happy.

I was miserable.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fuck you all who don't comment. FUCCCCKKKKKK :)