How Can We Fight When I'm Too Busy Loving You?

Six

A few days have pasted since that night with Eve and I. We haven’t spoken since; dirty looks are about the only thing she’s given me the whole week. She’s quiet, not as lively and more kept to herself. That brought everyone’s mood down; Eve was the life of the party.

I snorted to myself as I thought about this one day. “It’s her own damn fault that she fucked with me.”

I was only defending myself from her attacks, and I showed her whose boss, which is me. She doesn’t matter to me, so why the hell do I think about her so much? ‘It’s the hate talking Jimmy’ I said to myself. That had to be it. I was so consumed by hate, I couldn’t get it out of my mind. “But why did my heart sink every time she walked into the room?” I thought when I saw her rush to the door of the bus. I couldn’t help but say her name aloud but she quickly cut me off with a frantic wave of the hand.

“Can’t talk, have a DATE.”

“A what?” were the only words I could manage to choke out.

But she just smiled back at me before leaping out of the bus and left me speechless. For the next five minutes I sat up in my bunk thinking about that sentence. EVE had a DATE? With who, where were they going? When would she be back? Did I mention with whom yet?

“Fuck me.” I said to myself as I walked around the venue looking for that ghastly girl and this so-called ‘date’. I didn’t even think about how idiotic I would look if I was caught spying on them. It was about till 5 seconds later until I found them. His guy with white hair that was tall, skinny, and looked like me; expect he was more girly, and lame looking! ICK why would she wanna date this wanker?! He was so pale, and flamboyant looking. As I was watching them someone came up to him and asked for his autograph. His name was Kyle Burns, and I wanted to kill him. ‘But why Jimmy?!’ you ask? I don’t really know. I just had this unbearable rage for that blonde kid.

“Oh Kyle, thanks so much for bringing me out today.” I overheard Eve giggle. “This is so much fun!”

“Yeah I know I’m having a good time too. Can we chill tomorrow?”

“Of course! Jimmy will hate that.”

“Who?”

“Oh no one.” She laughed again and then they started talking about something else.

That pissed me off. I had to run back to the bus to make sure I didn’t kill them both right there. It was sad really, my love/hate thing I had for her. I need to get out, get out and meet a girl; a pretty, smart, funny girl that will absolutely KILL Eve’s ego.

Yeah good plan!

But where would I find such a girl?

I’d have to get out and look; maybe at a show, or a bar. I don’t know! I’m desperate to get her jealous.

And that was the sad thing about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meeeppp-COMMENTS!