Wolf Girl

Secret

On the way to school Max asked me some questions like what’s happened at school? And what have you been doing while I was away? I answered them all. It was so nice to hear his voice.

At school we had are normal lessons. At break Max told me about his first two lessons. He said that his friends attacked him and kept asking him questions. I just laughed. The days at school were so much better with Max around.

At lunch me and Max sat with my friends Zoe, Chloe and Beth. We also had lunch with Max’s friends Simon, Joe and Elliot. We chatted about Zoe’s birthday and some other random stuff. But the whole time Max never mentioned anything about why he was away or where he was.

The next lesson went by quickly. The last lesson had just finished. As I walked out I noticed that Max was waiting for me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

“Hi Max”

“Hi Jess”

“When are you going to tell me where you went? “ I asked.

His smile went. “I really don’t want to tell you” he said.

“Please Max”

He looked at me for a while. “Fine come with me and I will tell you” he said.

He grabbed my hand and headed for the forest. When we reached it he let go of my hand and walked forward. He stood in front of me and stared at me.

“Jess what I’m about to tell you and maybe show you might scare you. Please don’t tell anyone. This is a big secret of mine. I’m not meant to tell anyone. I promised Seth and the gang that I wouldn’t, but I can’t keep this secret anymore. This might shock you but do you promise that you won’t tell anyone” Max said.

“I promise, I would never tell a secret.”

“Thank you”

He took a deep breath and stared into the trees.

“My ancestors the Red Wolves lived in a world that they thought was perfect. They lived with the animals in the forest. They were one with the animals. The wolf was the most important animal to them. They treated the wolves like they were part of the tribe. One day some creatures came. We gave the creatures names like the cold ones and the blood suckers. You call them vampires. They hunted are tribe and then ran away. Many people were killed. One of the people who died was the leader Creek.”

Max started at the sky for a while and then looked back into the forest. I waited for him to continue.

“They all thought he was gone forever. At his funeral a wolf appeared. It walked right up to the grave and sat next to it. Then it howled. Suddenly a flash of light came from the Creeks grave. A ball of light floated above it. It was Creeks sprit. Then it went straight into the wolf. The wolf howled and then began to change. It changed into a human. It was Creek. The leader was alive again thanks to that wolf. Creek realised that he had the power to transform into a wolf. The wolf had given him this power but also its life. The wolf lived inside of Creek now.”

“Later on Creek had many boys. They grew up and became young men. They all had the power to transform into wolves. One day the cold ones came back. They were hungry again and were going to hunt the tribe. But Creek came up with a plan. He and his sons transformed into wolves and attacked the cold ones. They tour them into pieces and burned them. They defeated them and the tribe could live in peace once again.”

“The wolf gene is still in my family. Passed down from generation to generation. My dad had it and now I do.” Max looked deep into my eyes. “You could call us werewolves.”

I stood there in shock not sure if I should run or stay.

“The reason I was away is because Jess you have a power you don’t know about. You have the power to see the future in your dreams. When you told me that you saw a vampire in your dream I had to warn the pack. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about this before.”

I stared into Max’s dark eyes. Inside of him he was a wolf. He was a werewolf. I wasn’t sure if I was dreaming or if this was real. But Max was my friend no matter what he is.

“Jess are you ok”

“I’m fine just a bit shocked. Who else is a werewolf?”

“Seth, Edmund, Charlie, Robert and Jamie are all werewolves. We are all in the same pack. You don’t know Seth but you know everyone else.”

I nodded.

“Do you want me to show you my wolf form? I’ve already broke the rules so I might as well show you.”

“Uh I’m not sure.”

“I promise I won’t hurt you”

“Um...ok”

He nodded at me then took a step back. He stared at the sky. I stood still waiting for something to happen. Then he fell to the ground. I was about to go and help him but suddenly he started to change. He started to shake and grow. It was like his whole body was about to burst. Hair started to cover his whole body, he was growing bigger and bigger. Then I blinked. When I opened my eyes Max, the boy I knew wasn’t standing in front of me, instead a massive wolf was. Around the wolf was torn cloths. I stared at it in shock. This couldn’t be Max. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I took a step back. The wolf stared at me. I looked into his dark brown eyes. They were just like Max’s.

“Max is that really you? “ I asked.

The wolf nodded.

I started to feel faint. I kept swaying from side to side. Then I fell to the ground and everything went dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry you had to wait a while. I keep getting writers block. This is one of the most important chapters thats why it took so long. I wanted it to be perfect. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy it.
:-)