The World Has Its Shine, but I Would Drop It on a Dime

1/1

Gabe Saporta and William Beckett’s relationship was…complicated to say the least. They were label mates, supposed to be like family, but they didn’t get along the same way the Butcher and Nate got along, or Chizzy and Ryland.

They didn’t fight constantly either. They weren’t a negative energy. It was just awkward between them. They were both burdened with guilt, secrecy, and lust.

For Gabe and William’s relationship was not one of brothers, it was one of lovers. They were being torn apart because they couldn’t tell their fans and couldn’t tell their friends. The more people they told, the easier it would be for the secret to get out to the public. How many popular bands do you know of with gay members? Probably none. If members are gay, their popularity suffers. Especially with Cobra Starship and The Academy Is…, where a good portion of their fan group is young girls who only like the band because the lead singer is attractive and straight

Add in the fact that they could rarely see each other due to conflicting touring schedules. Rather than let this get them down, they counted each meeting as a blessing.

This year, they were both on Warped tour, so they were together for a glorious two whole months. Of course, since they were on tour and constantly surrounded by dozens of other people, their romantic encounters were limited to brief kisses between sets and sneaking around at night. Then, they were wretched apart to do different tours.

Finally, their tours ended and they could be together at last. But first, they had to pay their families and friends a visit. For their families and friends, it was a joyous reunion, but for them, it was just another few weeks that they couldn’t be with their lover.

And then came the Fueled by Ramen Christmas Party.

“Gabe, do we have to go?” William asked, snuggled into a pillow on his couch, talking into his cell phone.

“Yeah Bill, we’re the reason people come to these things.”

“How about if I say that I’m sick and you pretend to take care of me.” William implored.

“How about, I’m going, and if you don’t come, I’ll sleep in a hotel room with Ryland.

“Fuck you Gabe”

“I’d much rather you do that William,” Gabe said and William could sense that he was smirking.

“Oh shut up.”

“You know I love ya babe.”

“I wish you could say that when we’re not holed up alone in a house. I wish you could tell everyone how much you loved your boyfriend.”

“I do too, William, I do too. But we live in a world of hatred and bigotry.”

“I know.”

“Listen, I’m going shopping with Ryland in a few minutes to get something sexy for the party.”

“A colorful t-shirt, a sweatshirt, a hat and skinny jeans?”

There was a pause and then, “Ryland’s here, I have to go. I’ll see you at the party.”

“Bye,” William said laughing because he knew that was exactly what Gabe was going to get and that Gabe was just saying goodbye because he was right.

“Bye.”

“C’mon Gabe, let’s ditch this party,” William complained for the third time.

He and Gabe were standing around, drinking beer out of the clichéd red plastic cups. They were both pretty sober still, but it seemed like everyone else was hammered. Pete came in for a drink when the party first started, but left shortly after to be with Ashlee and Bronx and the other people with boyfriends or girlfriends had slowly wandered off as well to be with their loved ones, so the stragglers were mostly shitfaced single people.

Gabe looked around and sighed. “Yeah, this party sucks.”

They left their cups on a flat surface and went outside to get a cab. Gabe expertly hailed one in a few seconds and they arrived at William’s apartment building shortly.

William led Gabe up three flights of stairs to his apartment and the whole time Gabe watched the slimmer boy’s hips sway, knowing that William was doing that just for the sake of torturing him.

William unlocked his apartment and beckoned Gabe inside. “Do you want anything to drink? I have wine, beer, juice…”

“Beckett, you need to know when to just shut your fucking mouth.”

William’s jaw dropped in shock and Gabe used that to his advantage. He grabbed the back of William’s head and pressed his mouth to William’s.

The suppressed lust of three months unleashed itself in that one simple kiss and soon both of their shirts were removed and thrown carelessly aside.

William pulled Gabe in the direction of his bedroom. Once they arrived, Gabe fingered the button on William’s impossibly tight jeans. William paused to help him and soon his pants were off. Gabe pushed William onto the bed and removed his own pants.

They slowed the flurry of clothes as they took time to make out and caress each other. In the minutes between the door and the bed, their erections had been growing harder and now they grinded their hips together, pressing their boner against the other’s.

“Holy hell, Gabe, I need you in me,” William panted.

“What was that?” Gabe asked, raising his hips so that they weren’t touching William’s.

“Stop being such a fucking tease,” William said, grabbing Gabe’s ass and pulling their hips together.

“You asked for it,” Gabe replied, sliding his hand down William’s chest and stomach. When he got to the waistband of the slimmer boy’s boxers, he slipped his thumbs under them and slid them off s l o w l y.

William, however, wasted no time in getting Gabe ass naked.

“Where’s the lube?” Gabe asked, “Unless you want it dry,” he cringed. He knew that butt sex without lube would be painful for both parties involved, but especially for the seemingly frailer boy.

William reached down and picked up the lube bottle from the floor and handed it to Gabe. Gabe raised an eyebrow.

“I knew you’d be coming over and I knew we’d want to have sex. You always want sex.”

Gabe shrugged, “Fair enough.” He squirted the lube onto his fingers and inserted one inside William’s ass.

William winced but said, “Keep going.”

Gabe slipped a second finger inside William and scissored his fingers back and forth.

“More,” William ordered. “Gabe, I want you inside me.”

Gabe put a third finger in for a few seconds, but then abruptly pulled all three out.

William moaned, “Fucking tease.”

Gabe smirked, “I want you to beg.”

“Oh, Gabriel Eduardo Saporta, I want you to ride me long and hard. I want the feeling of your dick in my ass; I want you to shoot me up the butt. Is that good enough?”

“You know, for a guy who flings around words like ‘quintessential’, I would’ve expected more eloquence.”

“How’s this for eloquence? YOU’RE A MOTHERFUCKING TEASE! We haven’t been able to do this for months and all you can do is taunt me!”

Gabe smirked and took out the lube again, this time coating his hardened member. He grabbed William’s ankles and bent his legs until his knees touched his chest.

Gabe was about to tease William again, but he knew if he did, William would rip his dick off, so he entered William.

William gasped in pain from the large member entering his asshole, but he soon got used to it and he and Gabe were thrusting together, making love. Gabe came inside William and shortly after, William came on his and Gabe’s stomaches.

They washed off the cum and sweat in the shower together and when they got back to the bed, they then fell asleep wet, naked, and in each others arms.

The next morning found Gabe awake before William. Since this was such a rare occurrence, and Gabe felt so in love with the boy next to him, he decided to do something nice for his lover.

He pondered what exactly to do for a few minutes, until it hit him.

I know, I’ll make him breakfast in bed, Gabe thought, watching William’s chest rise and fall slowly. It took him ten minutes after thinking this to actually have the will to get out of the bed, pull on a pair of William’s pants and go into the kitchen.

Winter in New York City was cold, but it was bone chilling in Chicago. Gabe wondered how William could deal with it. He was covered in goose bumps and his feet were as cold as two dead fish by the time he reached the kitchen, but he sucked it up and started working on William’s breakfast.

Gabe pulled a frying pan out of the cupboard and put it on the stove, turning the heat on. He got eggs out of the refrigerator and broke two into the pan. He then put two slices of bread into the toaster.

He got bored waiting for the eggs to cook and the bread to toast so he wandered over to the couch and turned on the TV.

Captivated by Kanye West’s latest music video, Gabe didn’t notice the smoke. It was only when the smoke alarm went off that he looked over, jumped up and ran into the kitchen. He noticed that the eggs had actually caught fire so he grabbed the nearest cloth and proceeded to beat the flames out.

Awaken by the smell of smoke and sound of the alarm, William ran into the kitchen.

What is going on?”

“Um, I was making you breakfast and I kinda got distracted,” Gabe admitted sheepishly. “But I beat out the fire!” He raised the cloth. It was only then that he realized it was William’s shirt from last night, still in the place it was thrown after it was lustily pulled off.

”You fucker, you ruined my favorite shirt!”

Gabe’s eyes widened and he blushed. “I am so sorry, William. What can I do to make it up to you?”

William frowned, “I don’t know…”

Gabe fell to his knees before the other boy. “Please forgive me. I’ll do anything to make it up to you.”

“Oh, alright, I forgive you,” William caved. It’s hard not to when the most gorgeous man ever created is on his knees begging for forgiveness and promising anything. “It was getting kind of old anyways. C’mon let’s clean this mess up and then go to IHOP or something,” he helped Gabe to his feet. “Oh, and we’ll discuss what you’re going to do to make it up later,” he said grinning and smacking the older boy’s ass.