A Twist In My Story

Nineteen.

"Ahh... have you made your decision already Ay Bee?" Baine asked coldly. I nodded my head slightly before answering.

"What do you want out of me? What do you get out of this?!" I yelled into the small phone before I felt a hand on my shoulder. Silas was already sitting on the curb with his head cradled in his hands and Will was yet again pacing only yards away from us. Blake looked concerned for my mental well-being and I couldn't blame him.

"Whoa, slow down, love." Baine said.

"Why the Hell are you calling me 'love'?" I asked frustrated with all of the stupid pet names.

"One question at a time, me first." Baine cooed into the phone. I rolled my eyes but then grabbed ahold of Blake and drug him over with me so I could sit by Silas. "Have you made your decision?" He asked in a slight whisper.

Letting go, I let a sob wrack through my body and on the other end of the line I heard a static sigh. Thinking he was about to hang up I screamed, "No!"

"So... you're going to come nice and easy without any tag-alongs." He asked curiously. I nodded quickly before realizing that he couldn't see me.

I said a breathy "Yes." I could distantly hear Rose in the background now.

"Annie! Annie! Please don't d-" She screamed barely loud enough for me to pick up.

"Yeah, she was annoying anyway." Baine mumbled a bit away from the speaker to the phone.

"What did you do?!" I asked as tears of anger quickly added to the ones of fear, sorrow, and frustration. Baine chuckled slowly and I held my breath.

"You have to be alone. Or else they all die." He said quietly enough to where I'm sure not even Blake who was so close I could feel his cold breath tickling my face could hear it. Blake pushed me gently so that I was sitting on the curb next to Silas. I struggled not to lean on either of them as Blake sat down on my other side.

"All? What do you mean all?" I whispered, horrified of already knowing the answer.

"Put it on speaker phone Anna." Blake said quietly staring at me intently his eyes were a blue so deep they looked black and I couldn't figure out what emotion he was hiding behind those colors, but it wasn't at the very top of my priority list at the moment. I shook my head slowly and looked at me feet where they sat on the side of the road.

"Annabelle... honey, love... did you honestly think I'd only take your BFFL over here? I'm not that awful at this." He said in a tone that made me want to slap him across the face, not that it'd do any good.

"Wh-who do you have then?" I asked cautiously trying to sound ten times stronger than I felt.

"Everyone I could find... and they're all gonna die, one by one, the longer it takes for you to realize that there really is no way out." Baine said making my breath catch in my throat. This was not good... in fact this was as far from good as anything could get. I stayed silent and wide-eyed for a long enough time to worry the three around me. "Bella, love. You better hurry... I decided Rose was first a long time ago."

Shaking my head I replied. "Oh-oh-okay. Wh-what do I have to do?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness and the fact that i haven't posted in a while.