A Twist In My Story

Two.

Writer's Block? Already?

I had been writing my story for almost a week now and I seemed to be at a block in the road. So far the girl, Bella, had been almost captured by Kado, and was saved by the wonderful Baine. She had been brought to their mansion and explored the backyard. Blake was being a complete jerk to her and she seemed to take it to heart.

We had decided to use the names Blake, Baine, Silas, and William. We had made Kado the bad guy because it seemed to fit.

I was almost scared and I was definitely shocked as I stared into the screen. I had no more ideas. This was the one story I had actually hoped I would finish out of all the other stories I had started and quit in the middle.

I jumped as my phone started ringing. I had zoned out just sitting there.

"Anna?" I heard Rose ask quietly.

"Rose?" I said mimicking her tone.

"Did you watch the news this morning?" The news? Why would I watch the news.

"No..."

"You should have." Why though?

I gave in, "Why?"

"Because..." She tailed off quietly.

"Because?" I whispered. We were that quiet at this point.

"NO SCHOOL!" She screamed.

I held my ear, my eyes closed in pain. I could've sworn she made me go deaf there for a minute. When I could hear again I could hear her rambling about something, but I couldn't figure out what. At the moment, I didn't really care.

"So what are you doing tomorrow?" I heard her finally say. My guess was that she had been talking about her plans.

"Sleep." I said before I yawned. I should probably get to sleep before I passed out.

"Really?" She asked sounding amazed.

"Yep." Another yawn.

"What were you doing that made you so tired?" She asked then mumbled something that I'm sure wasn't very adult proof. That'd be the sick-minded friend of mine.

"Writing."

"Oh! That's right! How's this one going for you?" She said trying to make fun of the fact I've never finished a story once. She didn't think I should keep trying, but she never said anything to me about it.

"Uhm..." I said probably sounding uncomfortable. I had to stand up and walk around.

"You're stuck aren't you!" She yelled. I pulled the phone away from my ear only a bit too late.

"I didn't say that."

"I KNEW IT!"

"You knew what? Tomorrow's Christmas?"

"I knew that...wait. WHAT?!" I pulled the phone away again. That was Rose. She could be really gullible sometimes. Sometimes I think she's bi-polar.

"What, what?"

"Tomorrow's Christmas?"

"Yep." I lied, yawning again.

"You really need to go sleep, and I need to go find where those presents are hidden." I rolled my eyes before saying 'good-night' and hanging up.

I logged off of the computer before turning it off and then pulled myself up the stairs and going to sleep. Sleep that I desperately needed.