A Twist In My Story

Four.

My window shattered as someone jumped through it. I couldn't tell who it was, but I had a feeling it was also one of my not-so-fictional characters.

"Kado, you evil-" He didn't get to finish though because Kado had pushed him over ontop of me. When he turned to see me he gasped and then jumped up staring at me. I was still kind of in shock thanks to the whole Kado thing and the window thing so I didn't really notice.

"Yes. I know. I was surprised too." Kado said almost scarily. I felt myself shiver.

"I'm going to kill you Kado." What I thought was Silas muttered before turning around and punching Kado in the jaw. I closed my eyes as I heard a few loud booms and other sounds I would never want to hear again.

"Bella?" I heard Silas ask quietly, gently. I opened my eyes a crack.

"It's okay I won't hurt you." I heard him whisper.

"I know." I whispered back.

"Do you know my name?"

"Silas?" I asked opening my eyes a little wider. I saw him smile and then nod.

"We need to go?"

"Why?" I asked entirely confused.

"Kado will wake up soon." Silas said shifting a little before picking me up. I almost screamed because of how odd it felt, but I held it in. He carried me back over to the destroyed window and leaned out into the breeze.

"What are you doing?" I asked trying to hold back another scream. This one wanted out more than the last. It felt like he was going to jump out my second story window with me in his arms. Crazy right?

"Close your eyes and hold on tight." He said and I closed my eyes quickly before they shot back open.

"Are you insane?" I said loudly, but not loudly enough for more than us to hear.

"No, why do you ask?" He said before jumping. I screamed.

We were on the ground for a while before he started running. I had been silent since I'd screamed, but I was getting a little scared at his speed.

"Thank you and all for saving me and stuff, but could you please...slow down...?" I asked not knowing how he would take it. He just smiled down at me and slowed down a bit. We were in a wooded area now, and I was a bit worried about the trees.

"Did it scare you?" Silas asked.

"Did what scare me?" I asked. I had been scared a lot today, when was he talking about?

"Well, obviously something did, will you tell me what?" I laughed at his comment.

"The fact that a freaky dude broke into my house threatened to kill me, thought I knew him, then someone jumps through my window and also thinks I know them. It feels like I'm forgetting something, but I know I'm not." I rambled a little more, but I wasn't listening to myself. Silas was watching me and I was a little freaked out that we hadn't hit anything.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

He only smiled at me and didn't look away.

Guess what.

We hit a tree.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah... I couldn't wait for Winter Break and I still don't know why... I'm quite seriously boRed out of my mind.
Gr.