A Twist In My Story

Five.

I woke up with my head pounding. I didn't know where I was or if I even wanted to be here. I didn't know what was going to happen or if it had all been a dream. I couldn't remember how I had gotten my headache. But the one thing I dis know, was that the yelling voices in the background weren't helping at all.

"Shut up! I'm trying to..." The jerks didn't even let me finish.

"SEE! She's alive." I heard a voice say triumphantly.

"Look who can predict the future." Some one else said, sarcasm dripping from their voice.

"Haha very funny." The same voice as before. I wanted to open my eyes to see who they were and why they were in my room. Was I even in my own room. Had my dream been true?

"He did say it though." It was a totally different voice. It was calmer than the other ones as if he knew everything was fine and that they were just over reacting. Which they were, I'm breathing right?

"True, true." Another voice. This one was hard to explain.

"I thought I said shut up..." I said a little quieter.

"You heard her..." Wait. That was the voice from last night. That had to be Silas. It was also the voice who said I was alive. So I had one of them figured out with out even having to open my eyes. That's a moral victory in itself.

"Wait. Who are you?" I mumbled. I still didn't want to open my eyes, but I knew I would have to here soon.

"Oh, great. She has amnesia." I heard the sarcastic voice say.

"Well, I did kind of hit the tree pretty hard." Silas said like he didn't really want to admit it.

"Tree? What happened?" The calm voice said not-so-calmly. Apparently there was a problem now.

"Well, yeah. He decided to stop paying attention to the overgrown road we were on and hit a tree head on...uh...me on?" I opened my eyes a crack after saying this. I wanted to know who had started quietly laughing in the background.

I got a better look at Silas then I had gotten the other night. Or whenever it had been.

He had brown hair that wasn't too short, but it was short. His eyes were a hazel-ish color, but they were mostly brown.

"Silas!" I heard the calm one yell. He had shaggy golden hair and bright blue eyes. It almost made me wonder.

"Don't yell!" I said quietly still trying to get rid of the pounding.

"Sorry, Bella." He said a bit quieter.

"Woah. Stop right there." I heard another snicker and the I saw who it was this time. He was standing near the corner leaning against the wall. He had black hair that hung strait to his eyes and covered his eyes a little. His eyes look like they were a bright blue color, but when he noticed me looking they turned a dark golden color.

"You're probably wondering why we know your name." The blond guy continued.

I shook my head before saying, "That's not my name. You have it all wrong."

"Then what's your name?" Dark-eye-color-changing guy said for once with no sarcasm. He was honestly curious.

"Annabelle. What made you think it was Bella?" I said opening my eyes all the way and trying to sit up. I hated having to talk to people when I'm lying flat on my back.

A guy who had been almost hiding in the back came forward and helped me sit up. I almost jumped at the temperature of his hands. The were really warm and it surprised me. I remembered how cold Silas' were and I silently puzzled over the difference.

He had hair so light it looked white to me and dull-ish blue eyes. He looked like he was albino. I laughed at the idea in my head. He seemed nice.

"Hi, I'm Baine." He said. Silas backed off and went to lean against the wall.

"That didn't exactly answer my question." I said not laughing, but I made sure he could tell I was messing around. I didn't want to really hurt his feelings or whatever. I don't know what I'm thinking anymore. I shook my head to clear my thoughts a bit.

"About that..." The calm one said a bit edgy. I almost laughed at the thought, but somehow managed to keep a strait face.

"Geez Will, a bit nervous are we." Said the sarcastic kid in the corner.

Okay, let's straiten this out.

Baine - white hair, warm.
Will - Blond and blue eyes. Usually calm.
Silas - Brown haired and saved me.
Sarcasm kid whose name is probably Blake - Black hair weird color changing eyes. Likes to sit in corners

Yes, I took notes.

"Shut up Blake," It proved my theory as Will said that turning to look at sarcastic kid in the corner. It's too bad though, I was getting kind of used to my nickname for him. Maybe he can keep it.

"Anna...I'm calling you that kay...we were told thatsomeone you were writing a story about us along with Kado. We checked out the story and sent Silas to find you. Quite obviously Kado found you first." Blake said, pretty much summing it all up. I nodded in his general direction.

"Thanks for the... nickname?" I said commenting on the [i['Anna...I'm calling you that..' the jerk didn't even ask if I minded. I didn't, but it was still rude.

"Yeah. Your welcome." He said quickly.

"Oh yeah! Kudos on the story by the way." Silas said smirking from where he was. I stuck my tongue out at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, probably not my best end... oh well.
The chapter title is Chinese.. I'm not sure if it'll work... If it doesn't then I'll just have to change it.