A Twist In My Story

Six

"I'm not a jerk am I?" Blake asked almost pouting. I couldn't look to see.

I was too busy watch as Will tried to lift up my shirt.

No he's not a perv, he was just trying to see if I had a bruise. They'd been trying to distract me and convince me at the same time for around an hour. As you can tell, it wasn't working that well.

That one caught me off gaurd though. I'd almost forgotten they'd read my story. I didn't think I'd posted that one yet though. I chanced a glance in his direction before jumping as cold fingers held my arms. The cold hands pinned my arms to the headboard of the bed and I almost growled. Almost.

"I gotcha!" Silas yelled triumphantly. When I looked back at Blake he only smirked and mouthed, 'What?'

I rolled my eyes, but jumped again when my shirt went up again.

I pulled against mycold freezing restraints, but Silas wouldn't let go. I squeezed my eyes shut and I whimpered a little as I felt Will run warm fingers over my shurly bruised stomach area. That was definitly where the tree hit. I felt Silas let go of me and I instantly reached for my shirt, but I didn't make it that far.

I felt someone hug onto me and I welcomed it. It felt good.

"I'm so sorry Anna!" Silas whispered I only nodded not being abe to speak. Silas didn't let go for a while.

But before too long someone inturupted. "Can I have one too?" I couldn't exactly tell who it was, but it didn't matter. I nodded.

It was a bad idea. But I found that out a bit late.

We were tackled by three people and it scared the heck out of me. I mean it was one person not three at the same time. I screamed, but it was playfull.

"Doggie pile?" I heard someone mutter. I think it was Silas considering he was ontop of me and everyone else was ontop of him. I laughed a little, but it was getting hard to breathe so it didn't last long.

"Anna? You okay?" Silas asked. He didn't sound out of breath at all. He was barely breathing though, but that could be for entirely different reasons

I tried nodding, but it didn't work so well. Then there was no more weight on me. I had my eyes shut tightly and I heard what I believed to be Blake laughing.

"I wasn't that far off..." I muttered remembering his earlier comment about him being a jerk. I opened my eyes and saw him laughing in....just guess. The corner. I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"Are you okay?" I heard Silas ask. I looked over to him. Was I okay?

"Why? Yeah, I think." I said. I could do something really evil right now, but I won't in hopes that I wouldn't be hated.

"You weren't breathing before that's all." He said and I nodded.

"You guys are really heavy, by the way." I said and Blake stopped laughing and yelled 'hey'. I smirked and saw someone shift feet in my peripheral vision. I shrugged it off.

"I'm kinda tired..." I muttered yawning shortly after the statement.

"You heard her...out!" Blake said pushing everyone out. As he left I heard Will yell something along the lines of, 'We have to go out, but we'll be back soon.'

Blake winked as he shut the door and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"See ya later, babe[/]" He said before slamming the door. I could almost see him hysterically laughing.

"I HATE YOU BLAKE!" I yelled before settling into the bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow again I was out like a light.
♠ ♠ ♠
Huh. Did you know that six in Latin is six? I didn't...
Hmmm...