A Twist In My Story

Nine.

“Help…” I moaned knowing it would do nothing. I had been sitting in this hell hole for what felt like years, but was probably only days. I wouldn’t know though because I had been in a small cell that had no windows. No light. No food. Nothing.

I hadn’t stopped crying yet, it was just something to pass the time now. I knew it wouldn’t help.

It calmed me though and helped me sleep.

“Help.” Only a whisper this time. I was hoarse already, even though I had only yelled the first few hours I had been in here, which seemed to be forever ago.

It’s funny how easily you can lose your sense of time.

I pushed myself backwards from the door with my hands so I was leaning against the wall. I didn’t actually have enough room to lie down, though I’m pretty sure that if I did it wouldn’t be very comfortable anyway.

I was so used to not hearing any noise and not seeing anything I was instantly blinded and deafened when someone opened the door shouting ‘Get up!’

I covered my eyes with one arm and whoever was at the door was rude enough to grab it and pull me up. As soon as I was on my feet he let go, resulting in me collapsing. He let out a dissatisfied grunt.

“How long has she been in there?” Okay so it wasn’t Kado.

“Around three days, master.” That was Kado. He had a master? Why did this guy want me anyway?

“You IDIOT!” Mystery man thundered and I reached both arms over my head in an attempt to cover my aching ears.

“What?” I could tell Kado was angry, and I silently hoped it wasn’t my fault.

“She could have died!”

“All the better…” Kado mumbled quietly. I heard two things to collide and was happy to find out neither thing was a part of me.

“They haven’t come for her yet… maybe she was worthless.” Kado said defending himself. I rolled my eyes behind the lids. I was picked up again and forced to open my eyes.

“What were you doing at that mansion?” Said the surprisingly young mystery…boy.

And Kado was afraid of him? I almost laughed.

“Silas saved me from retard over there.” I said pointing at Kado.

“Haha, wonderful.” He said laughing at the fact I was calling Kado names. He picked me up slightly and was about to put me back into the cell before I spluttered something out.

“Don’t put me back in there!” I yelled grabbing onto his shirt. He laughed a little before prying me off of him and throwing me into the wall.

I was surprised to realize that I was still awake, better yet alive, when he shut the door. I cried harder than before trying to get the pain in my back to go away and just fall asleep. I was slumped in the corner now with my hand folded around my knees and my head in the cold corner.

I eventually fell asleep, but I didn’t even get the luxury of good dreams. I dreamt of mystery man.

He was worse than Kado, which I found amazing, and I hated it.

For some reason I found myself wanting Blake. His sarcasm would come in handy about now. At least I could smile.

Closing my eyes I imagined being somewhere else, I imagined being with my friends.

I was about to go to sleep for the night after partying until midnight. I had sang karaoke and everything and I was so tired. The door opened and my small, quiet, dark world was filled with light and for some reason I was afraid.

With the last of my practically non-existent strength I pushed myself into the corner and whispered a small ‘leave me alone.’

“Anna?” I heard someone whisper, they sounded hurt. Then they stepped into the small room having to duck down in order to fit and grabbed my arm.

“No…” I gasped, I had seen this before. I didn’t want it to happen again. The light only got brighter as the guy drug me out of the room and then picking me up. I whimpered slightly as my back hit his arms.

“Sorry.” He whispered. He repeated it, and walked carefully. For some reason I doubted it was for my comfort. “I’m sorry Anna.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I have run out of languages... Gr.
Those of you eho read this story.. Feedback is like greatly appriciated. No joke.
Haha.
I just feel like no one reads my stories and what's the point of writing if no one reads it... I have too many ideas stuck in my head to write something no one likes...
Haha... I don't mean to give a mini-rant or whatever you want to call it, but yeah.

---Bella