Ride Into the Sunset

Two

We sat in silence until he finally spoke. "How long have you lived here?" I smiled,"I was born and raised on Sunset Farms." He nodded,"You were raised in London right?" "Yes ma'am." "What was it like?" "I miss it. ALOT." I nodded and jumped down from the fence into the field. "Well, this is my own little paradise. Come on." I led him to the middle of the field where there was a pond. The horses were scattered here and there. I plopped down on the grass and laid down on the grass. I layed perfectly still and closed my eyes, taking in the sun.

Minutes later a shadow grew over me. I peeked an eye and saw Riot standing over me. I closed my eyes and I felt his breath on my face. I smirked and leaned up to kiss his nose. He snorted and his head flew up as he looked down startled at me. I layed still again and he dropped his head again. I put my hand to his muzzle and kissed him again. He squealed and ran away. Rob lauged and startled the horses into a run. I laughed and stood and Rob followed in suit. I walked back to the house and walked into the living room. I was knocked over by my shepherd Riley. My face was covered in wet doggy kisses. "EWW! Riley quit!" Everyone laughed and continued watching tv.

Later that night everyone was sleeping. Except me. I sat awake in my bed and finally got fed up. I got out of bed and pulled my jeans and boots on and walked out to the barn. I got my jumper Cadance out and got her ready. I rode out quietly to the bridge over the creek in front of the farm. I attached a flashlight to the saddle and rode down the street. A half hour later a car came barreling towards me and came to and abrupt stop next to me. The driver rolled down his window and wolf whistled. I flipped him off and kept riding. I heard him turn his car around and follow me. I halted Cade and looked down at the passenger. "What's a good lookin' girl like you doin' riding a horse in the middle of the night?" I frowned down at him and rolled my eyes."Its not your business." The driver chuckled and leaned over. "Ignore him sweetheart. He can't get a girl to save his life." I smirked,"Neither can you." "Oooh! Ryan you got burned!" I laughed and muttered under my breath,"Losers." I nudged Cade forward and continued down the road. "Where you goin' sweetheart?!" "Away from you creeps." I nudged Cade faster to get away. He sped faster and cut me off. "You ain't going anywhere sweetheart." "Watch me." I walked around the car and Jake got out. Then so did his friend. They walked closer and Jake grabbed the reins. " Get your hands off of my horse." "I'd rather have you riding me." I kicked her sides and ripped the reins from his hand. I galloped her to the car and pushed her the jump over the car. The two retards whooped and got back onto their car and came in pursuit of me. I made a sharp turn into the woods and turned my flashlight off. The car went speeding past on the road and soon I heard the engine fade. I sighed and turned my light back on and went back to the street. I rode back home and dismounted. I opened the barn door and stopped dead when I saw who was standing inside.

Jake grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me to him. I smashed my free hand into his face. Then I screamed as loud as I could. He held onto me and smashed his lips to mine and unzipped my jeans. He pulled my jeans off and suddenly he was gone. A warm set of arms came around me and pulled my jeans back up and held me as I began to cry."Shush.Youre okay now. Olivia hush, he's gone." I looked up at Cam and hugged him. "Thank you." He nodded and pulled me up. "The police are here. You need to give your report." I nodded,"Can you stay close?" "Sure." I gave my report to the police and Cam walked me to the house. "Go sleep. I'll see you in the morning." I kissed his cheek then walked into the house and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
grrrr.... I don't really like it. But it'll do.

COMMENT!!!! Pwease??!