What's-His-Name

Chapter Ten

Ten
Ryan
I hear Brendon whisper something as I pick up the phone to Mum but I don’t here what he says.
“Hey Mum,” I say.
“Where are you?” She practicly shouts down the phone.
“I’m at a friends,” I say quietly.
“Who’s house?” She questions.
“Brendons,” I say as he shakes his head mouthing lie over and over. Oh shit well it’s to later to change what I said now.
“Ryan I want you to come home right now and never ever go to his house ever again,” She says as if she was talking to a baby.
“Mum I’m an adult I can make choices for myself,” I say frustration laceing my voice.
“Ryan,” She says in a warning tone.
“What ever,” I mutter and put the phone down. I rest my head against brendons shoulder again and smile. I like him ….. he’s hot and he doesn’t treat me like some kind of child. I may not remember a good portion of my life but I’m not child I’m still an adult. I hate the way they , mom and spencer, act as if I’m a child still. Even with my…memory loss I still act as an adult, not a child, I can understand that they are protective of me but telling me who I can and cannot see is going too far.
“You’re not going to go are you ryan?” Brendon asks worry shown clearly by the expression on his face.
“I’m not going any where at the moment,” I say smileing. I can’t help it I don’t know what it is but whenever I am around Brendon I can’t stop smileing. He makes me happy… I know I’ve felt like this before I just wish I could remember when and who for and most importantly what I am feeling.
After what feels like no time when in reality it was enough time to watch two movies and lots and share lots and lots of kisses later we decide that it would be best that I went home. I swear if I stayed out much later my Mum would send a ‘rescue’ party after me. I sigh standing up and walking to the door we share one last kiss as I leave the house.
“See you soon Ry,” Brendon says a soft smile gracing his full lips.
“See ya bren,” I say smiling back and start walking down his path.
On the way home I turn my phone back on. At Brendons house Mum and Spencer kept calling me so I turned it off because I got fed up of me and Bren being interupted. ‘Time to face my doom’ I think and I open the door to my house.
“George Ryan Ross where the hell have you been,” Mum shouts at me.
“I told you I was at Brendons,” I sigh. I wish for once she would listen to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally updated lol comment if you read this please :)