What's-His-Name

Chapter five

FIVE
Brendon
I’m stitting at home thinking about my day of rather how crap my day has been EG. Work then the phone call with spencer.
The phone rang.
God don’t people know I want to be left alone.

‘hey’ I answered
‘hello is this brendon urie’
It was a woman speking I recognised the voice but I coulnt rember who it was .It seemed that was happening to a lot of people
‘it’s mrs ross’ she said
Ohh SHIT what did she want I meen all I’d done was say hi to ryan it’s not like I’d run him over of anything.
‘yes’ I said cautiously
‘How dare you try and contact my son’
what the fuck? I tried to stay calm
‘mrs ross ,as I have already explained to spencer I didn’t know about ryan, I’m sorry’
‘so how come he found the photos of you then’
‘What’
‘he found the photo albums we have of you ,I don’t know why we kept them but he found them and now he’s asking questions’
‘why shouln’t he’ I shouted
‘what else have you kept from him? what did you tell him when he asked questions?’
she was silent for a while and when she spoke she sounded genuinaly ashamed.
‘I told him that he was in a relationship that went wrong , I told he we didn’t think it was a good Idea to show him I case he rembered something , I didn’t know if he would be able to cope with it after..’ she choked a bit ‘ after the crash’
I could tell that she was about to cry.
‘look just stay away from my son’ she said and the line went dead.

God what was I ‘international lets all hate brendon day’ or something. All I had done was say sorry to ryan and now every one was getting pissy.
I REALLY needed to see ryan ,to get him the rember me.
But I counlnt exacly ring his doorbell and ask to see him.
Then I had a thought.
When me and ryan had been ‘meandryan’ he’d worked at a café down town I could see if he still worked there. It was a small chance , but It could work.