What's-His-Name

Chapter eight

As he walks out I notice that Brendon forgets his coat. I pick it up and look at it.
“Is that Brendons?” Jess one of my friends and co workers asks me. She was my friend in high school to… apparently. I can’t remember but then again I can’t remember anything past these last few years.
“Yeah,” I say smileing. She sighs and looks at me.
“Ryan … I’m not going to tell you not to ever talk to him again like your mom and spencer will but I am going to say be carefull you’ve already been hurt by him enough times,” she says. I smile at her. I’m tired of every one telling me that he’s bad from what I’ve seen he seems like a very nice and extremely hot person. Okay so I have a crush on him big wow. So maybe they do know more about him but I feel like I know him and those photo’s.

I pick up his coat and a photo falls out of it. It’s a photo strip like the ones you get from the photobooths. It’s me and him like in the pictures my Mom hid from me. One where we aree together. One where we are smileing and happy and look like we don’t have a care in the world. I wish I had someone that made me feel like that now. Someone who makes me forget the world and makes even the worst day better just because they are with me and there’s nothing better than being with the one you love. I’ll never have that though. Who wants someone who doesn’t remember most of their life… some one whos mother and best friend are so overprotective of that they can hardley even make a new friend with out being asked a million questions by them. I love Mom and Spencer I really do but enough is enough.

“Look here’s his number and adress, Just BE CAREFULL Ry I don’t ever want to see you as broken as you were again,” Jess says handing me a piece of paper with a number and address on it. I open my phone and save his number in it. I don’t ask how she has his number I just take it. I send him a text saying:
You left your coat at the café ,
I’ll drop it round to yours after work
Ryan x

I look at the clock on the wall hopeing it’ll go just a little but faster so I can go and see him again. It’s stupid and even if there was something between us which I still don’t know if there was then there’s not anymore.

When the day end I look at the piece of paper and the address and set off in the right direction with Brendons coat in hand. I find the house easily enough. I walk up the path and knock on the door. I stand there waiting for Brendon to answer the door and with butterflys the size of bricks in my stomache.
♠ ♠ ♠
If your still reading the story please comment me and harri would love to know what you guys think