Status: Completed, after eleven months and four days. XD

Baby Just Say Yes

Chapter Eleven

"Hello, Rayleigh." The voice said. She turned around, knowing exactly who it was.

"MATT?!" She asked, keeping her voice down so her parents wouldn't hear her. He nodded, taking off the ski mask, revealing himself to be her friend. She ran to him, and hugged him.

"Uh...Why are you hugging me, again?" He asked. She could tell he was smiling even though she couldn't see his face, and he hugged her back.

"Because I know you're not going to kill me." She whispered.

"I have to make it seem like I am, though." He told her. She nodded.

"Of course." She said, holding her arm out. He looked at her, puzzled.

"What are you doing?" He asked her.

"There needs to be blood." She told him. "Otherwise he could say I just ran away again, and then he'd pinpoint you as a kidnapper, not a hitman."

"Good point, but you're not going to cut yourself." He told her. He pulled a couple of bottles of blood out of his pocket.

"Where'd you get that?" She asked supsicously. Just then, Brian walked into the room.

"Hi, Matt. Wait...where'd her...what the hell is going on?" He asked, confused.

"My dad hired Mat..." Rayleigh said, pointing at Matt. "To kill me."

"But...wait, what?"

"It's a setup. He only thinks I'm killing her." Matt explained.

"How are you going to pull that off?" Brian asked, moving behind Rayleigh. She stepped away from him.

"Well, well. It would seem we have a midnight gathering." Her mother's voice said from the door of her bedroom. Rayleigh looked over at her mother.

"You can't stop me from leaving, mother." She told her coldly. "I will make it look like Daddy Dearest is responsible for this."

Her mother closed her bedroom door, and walked towards Rayleigh. Matt and Brian stepped in front of her protectively.

"I'm not going to do anything." She said, exasperatedly.

"Mother, you've been suffocating me ever since I was little. Why would I believe you now?" Rayleigh asked her mother.

"Because you're my daughter. Like I would hurt you." She explained. "I'm not going to hurt you, but you need to realize something."

"What? That I can't associate myself with the lowlives of society?" She questioned. Her mother nodded, and then her father walked in, two policemen with him.

"They're right there." Her father said, pointing at Matt and Brian. Rayleigh looked from her father to her mother, and then at Matt and Brian.

"What the hell are you doing?" She demanded. "You can't have them arrested!"

"I'm placing breaking and entering charges on Brian, and I'm placing attempted murder charges on the other little hoodlum." Her father said, a smirk on his face. "You see, I knew it was only a matter of time before he contacted you again, dear, and I readied myself for the occasion."

"I'm not placing charges on them. You can't arrest them!" she yelled at the cops, moving in front of Brian and Matt.

"We have to, kid. Your dad's placing charges, and you're not 18." One of them said, pushing her aside. She tried to move toward them, but her father blocked her as the handcuffs were placed on Brian's and Matt's wrists.

"I'll get you out. I promise." She told them, mouthing it so her father wouldn't hear her. They merely nodded their understanding, and allowed the police to pull them out of the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, dear. I hope nobody hates me for this chapter. Thanks for all the comments, especially to Love of Vengeance. ;)